Reviews for A Great Day to Die
jwill21 chapter 3 . 1/11
I LOL'D soooo hard when Falco started pecking Wolf's face and Wolf started to scream like a B$T#H
Hugoh chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I freakin' love this fiction! I love how you've written Wolf so well into this story, I love how he can be so ruthless and badass but almost soft at the same time. It may sound horrible, but I also love the way Fox had to suffer, and the way you broke his light and cheery character was truly my favorite part, especially when he began hallucinating. It was so detailed, the way Fox was suffering and how he just wanted it to stop, and the way Wolf just wanted some action, and how Falco comes to the rescue after Fox thought he was gone for good. Truly amazing fiction, man. c:
NyteGale chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
WELL; that was a page turner! ...i cried a little at the end there...
madame bellatrix chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
- I have been putting off reading this for a while in it's entirety because I was working on a starfox fan fiction of my own (it's kinda long and drawn out). Anyway,I have to say,this is one of the single best peices of fiction I have ever read ,period. Grammar was superb for now onto the story itself.

-It was amazing the way you portrayed so much about the characters ,their backgrounds in three story itself had me at the edge of my seat,wondering what would happen next with each passing writing style,I like as well too wordy,yet still vivid and got the point ,the pacing is excellent.i loved the plot in itself too and it did not turn out anything like i thought it and all I had to say that I was absolutely amazed and will be reading more of your an enjoyable read and your writing is worthy of publishing.
Quick chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
this was honestly a very underrated fanfiction and deserved a hell of a lot more reviews. i loved this story and the intake on Fox and Wolf's relationship. great fighting scenes too.
T chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Fantastic story! Love the in depth looks into all the character's thoughts & feelings. You write well.
strandedfox chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I love to write short stories and fantasy stuff about video game characters. I simply could not stop reading this, everything about this was great. It had action, intensity, drama, emotion, and all the technicality when they were flying in the ships and everything was just beautiful. It was all very well-rounded and nothing seemed out of place. My only wish was that it didn't end! 10/10!
mccloudfan50 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Not bad, not bad at all. :) Actually, this was quite extraordinary, given the fact that I stayed up until 2:30am to finish reading it. I figured you deserved a review, even if this story was completed back in '08. Good work!
SPEAKERNiGHT chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story, the action, the gut-wrecnching "real-ness" of it all. The way you described everything made me fee like I was watching this in a movie theatre (especially the surgery part, that gave me shivers the whole way through.) I would definitely buy this if this were published somewhere lol.
Cody Starwind-GC chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Oh my god this chapter brings back so many memories it aint even funny! man at when Fox finally met up to have a deathmatch with wolf, when wolf said the phrase "You're good, but I'm better" line from Star Fox 64 That made me get a blast in the past of the Star Fox 64 Encounters of Star Wolf, Oh yes, I am so glad that you made wolf say that I am really glad he said it, nice chapter this is.
800M23 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
This is a very good story. You have a good imagination. You really captured Fox's pain of loosing his life. The suffering he goes through in this story damn near leaks into reality. In other words, you described this so well that, like your story gpes, it was getting a little difficult to tell if I was reading this or living it. Well done my friend.

~800M23

P.S. I haven't read the sequel yet, but if it is even close to this, it will be well worth my time.
Chimerical Knave chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
A short story that isn't really short at all.

Upon first glance, four chapters seem a paltry comparison to many others on this site. But with a total word count exceeding 40k I think that this story is sufficient enough.

It does the job. It gets the point across. It shows sides that were never played on. It tears apart. Ir remedies. It concludes.

It amazes.

And that's really all that I can say. Though I would feel that the symbolism could be a bit more strong here with ROB near the end.

You mentioned that ROB never mentioned Fox by his name anymore, signifying his loss of self, but now that he has essentially found his "self" again you could've made it so that ROB calls Fox by his actual name in this last chapter.

Just a little bit of opinion from this nobody that I thought might be of use to you.

Either way, this story was amazing and I absolutely loved it.

I can't think of any other words to say to you. You have amazed me four times in a row.

Good job mate!

Or should I say, Tobias Umbra?
Chimerical Knave chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
The symbolism in this chapter was top-notch. I could really see how Fox and Wolf were two in one.

And the conclusion where Fox and Falco finally meet up and embrace each other. I thought this day would never come.

Ode to Joy!

Job flippin job mate!

Hallucinations can be a real bitch. That's why everyone says to stay away from drugs. Word.

Loved the chapter, though you can already discern that much from my cry of euphoria that saturates this page.

It'll be nothing compared to the cry that I emit in the next, and last, chapter.

Let's see if you finished strong...like Dirty Harry; or should I say Clint Eastwood?
Chimerical Knave chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Another side of ROB that many do not expound upon. Good show lad! Good show.

Also, IG reminds me of myself. Whenever someone yells at me I always talk in a quieter, civil voice that would probably infuriate them even more.

Liking this story...though, Wolf is definitely cheating by using that drug against McCloud.

Not sure how this can be a fair fight if one has been drugged and dragged through mental Hell.

I suppose we'll see, won't we?
Chimerical Knave chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Simply amazing.

I can see why chaos Leader likes you know.

Took me a while to step in here, like that new kid moving into a new school stepping into a new classroom, but now that I'm here I feel right at home.

Loved the detail. Loved it.

Though there was this one part in the scene with Krystal that I thought was a tad-bit redundant but it doesn't really matter at all anymore.

Amazing?