Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alchemist's Apprentice
Foreman88 chapter 7 . 7/27
Wand under pillow is fairly pointless if one does not wake to use it. Didn't even wake when touched. Would not have lived very long.
katiek121 chapter 26 . 6/27
I love this story! Please finish it at some point if you have time. There are still many questions with no answers.
Birds Love Words chapter 26 . 6/22
UPDATE NOW! I just read this whole story in a day. It was kind of slow going throughout all the scenes at Godric's Hollow, and I pushed on through some parts, but now that we're back in the 'present' and things are starting to happen, I'm excited! This is turning out to be a surprisingly juicy rebellion story, and those are the best kinds. I love how jaded, cynical, brilliant, and occasionally ruthless this Harry is. I also love how all of the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall together again. If you think no one is reading this fic, that's not true. I'm sorry you've become disillusioned with it, but I really think it has promise. I'm definitely putting this one on my following list!
This is brilliantly written, I don't know how many times I've re-read it because I've enjoyed it so much. The storyline has really intrigued me - I'm so eager to know what has happened and what will happen... You have a real talent for writing and I really really really hope you continue... So update please? :)
sherryola chapter 26 . 3/15
Wow, this is a cool story! love that he was able to save Sirius and bring back his parents. I've never read anything with those twists before.
fictionlover2166 chapter 26 . 2/4
I really like this story line and the way it's written, your writing style is really good. I really hope this is going to be finished! I'll be really disappointed if I don't get to see more of where this is going and understand some more of what has already happened!
miyu.k.saionji chapter 26 . 1/11
Helo Wat? Hw can u just leave it at that? After a long time I found your story and was soooooo glad to read d new chapters only to find dat u r leaving it of at that point? I understand cliffhanger but still? Come on yar! Pls update!
mannu-minnie chapter 26 . 1/8
it's an awesome story.

waiting for more. please update...
jonski chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
PLS pls pls update sooner.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
heyy great chapter...love the way the story is moving...I just wish u'd update more often..
lilyflower1345 chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
I really like your story! I just found it, and couldn't stop reading. I've always loved stories where James, Lily, and Sirius come back. But most of them don't have good explanations for why they're back. So I love that you have taken the time to do this. Thanks for writing this, I'm excited to read more :)
Nanchih chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Crazy. I can see the men deciding to talk, but I cannot believe they won't send Lily and Harry somewhere else. Perhaps to Hogwarts? And WHY not get Dumbles in? He cast the spell, and surely he will be very interested in any holes.

I know I'm joining this story late, so don't worry too much about my questions. Most of them will surely be answered in future chapters.
Mythgirllily chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
Thank you for taking the time. I have found this story very interesting and I'm glad it won't be abandoned like so many others.
Eva chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
Can I just say that I am SUPER glad you didn't just abandon this? Because it's really damn good. I have to get up in five hours and I've still got work to do but I can't stop reading!
Lady Mage chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
This is a truly excellent story. I have been gripped by it all day. I look forward to an update soon!
Good work!