Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alchemist's Apprentice
harmonyforever12 chapter 26 . 8/13
I would love to see this story continued! However, it has been almost 4 years since you last updated and unfortunately that probably means it will not be. I've enjoyed it!
hi chapter 26 . 7/22
Are you ever going to update?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/26/2017
I realize the last time u updated was in 2014, but if you could update that would be amazing. I love this story, and if you need some ideas, I think I can help. Have Harry explain everything George and Draco need to know, the two then check in, maybe saying they didn't find Harry, but they need to call an emergency order meeting, and Harry just walk into the room, or some other creative grand entrance or something.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 8 . 8/19/2017
Ridiculous plan. Who wants to be buried for nineteen years. I am out of this story. It is too stupid - Harry's plan, I mean.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 7 . 8/19/2017
Wow, I really was teary when Lily hugged Harry something canon Harry did not experience.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
The last sentence saved this chapter from being infuriating. I have always believed that in time-travel, don't bother time-traveling if you are unwilling to change the future for the better.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Very unhelpful prologue.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/3/2017
Please update! I love this story btw!
omh666 chapter 26 . 10/6/2016
Quite an interesting read. Guessing it isn't finished? Anyway, here's hoping there's more to come eventually. Thank you for the read.
PythonAnon chapter 26 . 9/26/2016
Oy! Did you have to leave off right there? I'm not really mad though because the whole thing and the magic and the science is so absolutely brilliant! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading the entire thing today between classes and while walking and most recently procrastinating homework. I'd have absolutely no objection to seeing this continue even if it takes a while. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
Happy Critic chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
I quite like this. Been a while since I read it. Re-Reading it yet again.
It's works wonderfully as a time travel genre in the 'save the parents' arc wihout it turning clumsy or braggedly annonying.
Stays canon too. For the most part. Captures the essence of the canon characters beautifully yet is able to give them it's own AU twist.
Has a plot- most importantly. And a valid reason (though not entirely explained yet) for the basic time travel and is not just a silly risk for entertainment tropes.
I do love Harry being given the chance to interact with his parents AFTER they become his parents (the time travel to the Maruader school days are mostly just plain silly and sometimes annoyingly pushy on the teenage James & Lily to become parents to a teenage Harry).
I like your theory of time travel and your other theories of magic and the unforgivables. Even though this is obviously fanfiction I imagine most of basic theory of magic/time-travel as accepted canon.
Hope you get around to updating & finishing this someday. (Soon!) This fic doesn't have nearly enough attention as it should really.
Wish you well. Keep writing & keep improving (:
Foreman88 chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Wand under pillow is fairly pointless if one does not wake to use it. Didn't even wake when touched. Would not have lived very long.
katiek121 chapter 26 . 6/27/2015
I love this story! Please finish it at some point if you have time. There are still many questions with no answers.
Birds Love Words chapter 26 . 6/22/2015
UPDATE NOW! I just read this whole story in a day. It was kind of slow going throughout all the scenes at Godric's Hollow, and I pushed on through some parts, but now that we're back in the 'present' and things are starting to happen, I'm excited! This is turning out to be a surprisingly juicy rebellion story, and those are the best kinds. I love how jaded, cynical, brilliant, and occasionally ruthless this Harry is. I also love how all of the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall together again. If you think no one is reading this fic, that's not true. I'm sorry you've become disillusioned with it, but I really think it has promise. I'm definitely putting this one on my following list!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/30/2015
This is brilliantly written, I don't know how many times I've re-read it because I've enjoyed it so much. The storyline has really intrigued me - I'm so eager to know what has happened and what will happen... You have a real talent for writing and I really really really hope you continue... So update please? :)