Reviews for Shadow of the Day
AmiH97 chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
a happy ending ! aw Ryoma has lost his memories ! well , that's good ! nice story anyway D
X chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
God! This story is depressing, which is why I love it.
SakuraCherryBlossomKokoro chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
WoW this story is so sad.I actually cried at the end. Wierd huh, i'm such a cry-baby anyway ... it's a great story...really
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
I love it! plz make the sequel! I was so... so... touched! I love it! i cant stop crying while reading it! I was reading it while listening to a sad song... thatz why i felt sad while reading it and because itz... perfect!
yumi2482 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
so sad
stephanie chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
hey this was great i hope u can add more to this soon plz thanx
Aria52 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
how about just continuing this story? as an actual one and not make a sequal, more like part one and two or something because if it's a sequal those who use alerts won't know

okay, just so you know a few things that bugged me

japanese is spelled off sound more than english so...

it's Okaa-san not Occa-san

Oyaji not Ouyaji although normally people would use Otou-san or Tou-san for dad, the O at the begining is a form of respect

Gomen not Gomene

i'm sure there were more but those are things that need to be known in my opinion as they're important
PGMD chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I am really looking forward for the sequel! I love this story! I love this story! I love this story! I love this story! I love this story! ILOVETHISSTORY!
Stratosphere chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
finally! you know, i am really slow! and... this was great, i hope u hurry with the sequel!
Gwynhafra chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Poor Sanada. How did he get dragged into this too? XDXD

Meep! OT5? I severely dislike that pairing. -.-

Ooh. Ryoma has no memories. You really do love to bully him...XD

Gwynhafra chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Meep! Echizen's uncle is the devil incarnate. -.- . He'd kill his own son?

Understandable why everyone would want to adopt Echizen. He's a money tree.

Gwynhafra chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Wow. You really love to bully Ryoma-chan indeed. No being able to play tennis again.

Hmm? Tezuka loves Ryoma? So it's TezuRyo? I thought it was FujiRyo, or at least that's how I interpreted it.

Gwynhafra chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Poor Ryoma. He sure is sad. That sure must have been a shock to Fuji.

Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Hmm...poor Echizens. That was a sad end to those two.

A couple of mistakes though. It's Oyaji and Okaa-san.

Yuki Taiki chapter 6 . 5/28/2008