Reviews for Neptune's Grasp
Elias chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Great Story
John Smith chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Haha! I read a sequel to this before this one, then I stumbled upon this one by chance. I feel like you should work on consolidating and expanding on these ficlets-they're really good and could easily be chained into something engaging. But don't let me boss you into something you don't want to do xD

As always, I love how you wrote the characters in this story. They are always right on the money, and I feel like I could be watching the show when I read what you write. Good job, and keep it up!
jessi chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wonderful, dramatic story! I really enjoyed it!
GryphonWonder14 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was really good! An action fic that was fun to read. Good job!
KiraraGlitter chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Nice! 5/5 stars! the ending reminds me a bit of when Kaiba jumped into the ocean in the first season (and somehow climbed the cliff while carrying a briefcase...). Where did you learn to write so well? i wish i could write like you could... (brief moment of depression.)
ladybastet92 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I loved the characterization you had for Kaiba, and Tea as well. (fangirl. XD) I think the story was a bit too rushed, like you were trying to fit too much in, but it was well written, and enjoyable! Great job!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
The Story is great, a little sad, but good.

TDH
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Great Story. It had a good plot, and it really showed Kaiba's strengths and weakness. It was neat that you added Pegasus to the story, and at the end, about Kaiba's arm being hurt by Anubis previouly was a nice touch. Also, Mokuba was just as aborable as ever, and you even added Tea to the story. You wrote that story nicely...such talent.

(_)

Yokai Summoner
Tyronica chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I love this story. I need to read the “Missing the Lost Conqueror” to finish the picture. The force of Seto Kaiba's will is incredible.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Nice story. I liked it. Seto Kaiba is a fighter and always will be.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Oh. This is a really intense fic. You created a very interesting backstory for the villain, making him utterly despicable. I liked throwing in the story of what happened to Pegasus in the past. And I love the little details like Seto's arm still bothering him from the thing with Anubis. Poor Téa, too! That would be so horrible, to be actually witnessing everything and not being able to stop it. I love how Seto is portrayed, as usual. X3 His sarcasm and bluntness is so much fun to read and write. And LOL at his bluff of Téa being a fangirl! Mokuba is adorable, as always. I think I'll read the poem again now that I've read this.

I adore the story, but it does feel as though it was written in a hurry in some ways, as I've noticed several typos. Most are near the beginning, but I think I saw a couple others later on. An opening quotation mark is missing a couple times, once it says "come" instead of "some", "by" when the variation "buy" was meant ... and then there's this one:

Mokuba knew that she had a point; it would be any good if Seto was freed, only to be captured himself.

You might want to especially fix that, with "wouldn't" or "would not". XD

Overall, awesome plot and characters as always!