Reviews for Just Josh
Reptar Bars chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Olympics: AWESOME. :D

Drake knew what he was doing, that sneaky devil.

Mess: -rofl-

Awesome: LOL -points at Olympic review- Butchea. This was awesome.

Hope: I hope he gets up the courage in the new Christmas Movie. ;D
therubyone chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Short yes, but oh so sweet! Yes, I enjoyed them very much. Wonderful, creative images-the not-pissing contest and the double luges. ROFLed especially hard at the list of hopes (quite thorough!).
OND chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
Geez, it's been forever. It seems like years since I last read this, because I thought you'd never update it.

But sure enough, I look at the fandom page and yours is at the top of the list. Which is great, because I'm sure the chapter will be awesome.

Which, it is, btw. I hope now that you've updated, you'll update more soon. Because, though the slash here is implied, it's not much as I would have hoped for. But then again, these are only journal entries.

Keep writing, GG, can't wait for this to be finished.
Spectator101 chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
I loved these. The olympics prompt was so funny because Drake would totally talk about how it would be if him and Josh were in that sled lol and Drake would totally win that bet. And I loved how you mentioned entropy in the mess prompt because I was just learning about entropy & enthalpy in my thermo class lol. And the awesome prompt was cute! I like how you made Josh appreicate himself and know his good qualities. And the last prompt was great too. I could hear Josh's voice in my head like he was listing off all his hopes quickly and without any pauses, and then the last line was like an afterthought. That was clever and it seems like somethinng Josh would do or think. Great writing :D
danita3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
that is so awesome , from where did u get these ideas ? , nice job , i really liked it
Reptar Bars chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Ugh.

You sicken me with your talent.

(Not really, but I'm like, super jealous of you.)

Reptar Bars chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
You amaze me. Utterly and completely.

Nuff said.
Reptar Bars chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
The last one absolutely cracked me up.

xD

I mean, seriously.

I love your stuff. Lovelovelove.
Lili.PC chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
wow!, this chapter is amazing... it's very beautiful, and i mean it, great job really
cannotdisplay chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
dude. These all rock so hard. Really, you're wonderful. I love how creative 'respect' was haha. "Hair" hurt me more than than anything I've read on here in a long time. And "Freudian slip" made me laugh, even though I probably wasn't supposed to. I just really enjoyed that. 'Where You Live' had me chuckling throughout too, but Im pretty sure that was your intent ;) Awesomeness.

xoxo!
Tanny-san chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
You're just so wonderful. I've been keeping up with these over at LJ, but was waiting to review over here.

I have to say that my favorite here was "birthday," although I have to admit that my heartstrings were tugged a bit on "hair." You've got such a way with words, you're writing always seems to hit me from a different direction every time. I giggled at "show us where you live," made sad faces at "hair," and felt giddy at "birthday." "Freudian slip" also made my day, I can just imaging Mindy slamming the door in a rage!

Anyway, thanks for writing these little vignettes, they're very enjoyable!

Best wishes,

Tanny
therubyone chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
You are doing such a fine job with these prompts. Whether it's sexy, funny or sad (or all 3 at once), they are a pleasure to read.
DDGisLOVE chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
You are absolutley an amazing writer, everytime i read one of your stories im speechless.

its so easy to read your writing because it flows together so well, i hope you update soon, i love it!
justinebeckoning chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Aw, this prompt is utterly wonderful and it makes me so happy.

Josh's paper breaks my heart, especially the line, "It’s telling your best friend he’s dumb when, really, you’re the dumb one." But I think one of my absolute favorite moments is when Josh is observing about the fluidity of Drake's movements... it's beautiful, and it really seems like something Josh might notice and admire about Drake, even if he'd never let on that he did.

And then the ending is so many kinds of wonderful that it makes my heart melt into a puddle of goo and renders me unable to comment on it. Guh.
amberdowny chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
GUH. I loved this one, so much. It's not always obvious, but I do think Drake does get sick of being thought of as dumb all the time. And Josh's trying to make up was really believable. And of course, I'm all for the boykissing! (I'm really curious about what Drake wrote, though!)