Reviews for Crossing the Border
Tosharino chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Cool story. Cant wait for more!
Soapygirl1989 chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Love it!
Rosa chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Just take your time, don't set yourself under too much pressure.
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
ok i promise to check things out with beta writers, and i know that this isn't the best story on the planet, but I'm trying! I think I'll make Jo and Dean make out in the future haha maybe, i'm not sure yet! byee
Manayugi chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
I review because you tell me to.

I like it ,but also hate it because of the lack of spaces between lines.

Manayugi

(-)
beth9874 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Okay, It's a good start, and i like it; but a)the formating is, it just dont work, b) get a beta anyone *points at self so she can read it before other people c) make it less wordy there is no description, if you are stuck on that refer to b. Despite that i am intrugued. so update soon
V956970 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
OMG I like it! Is this going to be a DeanxJo? Plz make it one! Pretty please with sugar and chocolate with cherries on top! (With extra spirinkles!) :)
Manayugi chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Me like. But what does avowed mean? I am bamboozled and flamcoozled or any other word with oozled on the end!

Manayugi
NativeStar chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
You have the potential to write a very entertaining story. My advice however, would be to get someone else to look over it for you first. You have quite a few typos and small errors. For example it should be Jo not Joe, Joe tends to be the male spelling of the name.
Rosa chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
I like the idea, hope you'll update soon, because I would like to see where this story will be going. But if where talking about the same person here, it's Jo not Joe.

And keep an eye on your neighbour, uh..scary... ;O)
beth9874 chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
a bit short but good, update soon