Reviews for Wit's End
Shiori Dorima chapter 6 . 10/6
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before or not, but oh well.

This is seriously one of the best fanfics I've read. I've now read it twice and loved it both times. The writing is seamless and consistent with very few grammatical errors, the plot is amazing, and the characters were spot on. I love love love this so much. Rodney was perfect and his reactions felt real and heartbreakingly accurate. I was right there with him the whole time, and that is truly the make lol of amazing piece of writing.

And the quotes! Holy cow I had to save a few they were so damn good.

"You have a very bizarre love/hate relationship with whales, you know that?"

XD I nearly died reading this scene!
MadisonAgain chapter 6 . 8/17
I really love this story!
ColorsOfTheWind944 chapter 1 . 5/16
I stayed up way too late reading your story! I just couldn't stop. I had to know what happened next.
ColorsOfTheWind944 chapter 6 . 5/16
This is such a great story! I love your characterization of Rodney and how he handles the whole situation. John's support and worry for Rodney was fantastic. I love getting to see the two of them interact and help one another through a difficult period.
Patupi chapter 6 . 1/5
That was incredibly well done, beautiful rendition of the characters and very good flow of the tale. Bravo! I generally hate time travel episodes, but curiously Groundhog Day and that time loop episode of SG-1 I liked. This too now. Good job!
owtena chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
WOW! It's October, 2015 and I just now discovered this interesting story :)
I love episodes about time loops in TV shows and this story was interesting to read ;)
Vampy chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
This story... i wasnt able to finish reading it before work and it was absolute torture! Rodney just discovered lupin's secret and was about to throttle him. Damn my work! But i finished it. And it was awesome! I only hoped it was longer... keep writing! Its addictive to read! ;) V.
mkoepp63026 chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Really really good in depth look at Rodney. Excellent story
Ardeliah chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Yay! I love time loopy stories! And lots and lots of Rodney!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dream-of-Darling chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Absolutely adored this! I don't know how I've missed it for the past five years. Plenty of angst, dram, action...and just the right touch of humor - I really (like *really*) loved the mangling of Rodney's surname -it was just the perfect little ha ha - It got to the stage I was waiting for it each loop - My favorite was Dr Mackerel :)

Loved how seamlessly the whole thing flowed - I never got confused or lost, and I liked your explanation for the whole loop experience.

Thanks for giving us this wonderful piece :)
hills chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
this has to be one of my all-time favorite fics,
3rd time around and i still love it to death.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
1. damn
2. frustration begins to mount
3. frustration beginning to set in.
4. this is beyond frustrating
5. It better end... and well... it seemed it did.
6. now well, at least the stupid loops are over.
GE Waldo chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Excellent story. Should have been an episode, and if the idiots had had any sense they would have made us a seasons 6 and 7 with this story being Season 6.1 !
Harmne chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Interesting story. You did a really great job of conveying Rodney's increasing frustration, desperation, and that final snap. Almost felt like I was right there with him...!