Reviews for Wit's End
Vampy chapter 6 . 3/18
This story... i wasnt able to finish reading it before work and it was absolute torture! Rodney just discovered lupin's secret and was about to throttle him. Damn my work! But i finished it. And it was awesome! I only hoped it was longer... keep writing! Its addictive to read! ;) V.
mkoepp63026 chapter 6 . 3/5
Really really good in depth look at Rodney. Excellent story
Ardeliah chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Yay! I love time loopy stories! And lots and lots of Rodney!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dream-of-Darling chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Absolutely adored this! I don't know how I've missed it for the past five years. Plenty of angst, dram, action...and just the right touch of humor - I really (like *really*) loved the mangling of Rodney's surname -it was just the perfect little ha ha - It got to the stage I was waiting for it each loop - My favorite was Dr Mackerel :)

Loved how seamlessly the whole thing flowed - I never got confused or lost, and I liked your explanation for the whole loop experience.

Thanks for giving us this wonderful piece :)
hills chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
this has to be one of my all-time favorite fics,
3rd time around and i still love it to death.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
1. damn
2. frustration begins to mount
3. frustration beginning to set in.
4. this is beyond frustrating
5. It better end... and well... it seemed it did.
6. now well, at least the stupid loops are over.
GE Waldo chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Excellent story. Should have been an episode, and if the idiots had had any sense they would have made us a seasons 6 and 7 with this story being Season 6.1 !
Harmne chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Interesting story. You did a really great job of conveying Rodney's increasing frustration, desperation, and that final snap. Almost felt like I was right there with him...!
dragoness simplicity chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Chapter 2:
'Absently he reached up to wipe the gore away from his face, and paused as his fingers found something hard and sharp.''He pulled his strangely shaking hand away, rolling the object in his fingers. As he brought it to eye level, and he could make out a bit of white beneath the blood, and suddenly recognized exactly what it was.' - I had absolutely NO clue what this item was. It was driving me nuts. Was it a tooth? What?
dragoness simplicity chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Once again, your ability to describe McKay's descent into madness is absolutely stunning. Beautifully written and an absolute masterpiece.
It was a peaceful ending, but it left the question of whether McKay would be okay. You did state at the beginning of the story though that 'everything is returned to its proper place at the end.' So I'm going to latch onto the belief that you were also referring to McKay's state of mind. -grins-
Again, brilliant tale.
Automail-gHost chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
AMAZING! BREATHTAKING! TEAR-JERKING! *Gasps*

Anyway...

This story was amazing beyond words! And as much as I loved how you described the story from McKay's befudled perspective, I really wanted to know what happened while Rodney was out of it! And maybe after he got some of his sanity back, him describing what happened to the team. I know we got a glance of how Sheppard felt in the one loop where Rodney cringed from him, but I was kinda hoping maybe that would happen again and they would make him spill.

Reason being, I was really wanting to get the whole team's reactions and get the juicy details on how Shappard finally beat Lupin!

Won't you please write a sequal? I enjoyed your writing so much, I don't want it to end! XD
Xtin2000 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
wow this story is just amazing! :)
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Great story!
SomeTaters chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I wish I could favorite a story more than once.