Reviews for Wit's End
Annon 5yr ago chapter 6 . 2/4
At least five years ago, I read this on FF. It has stayed with me.

Lupin _17 minutes_ Thyme, miss-naming each other, Rodney losing grip because of deaths, _"Danvers"_, with Sheppard portrayed so well through fractured perception... and finally a healing resolution back on Atlantis.

So. Much. Tension. So creatively done. I've never read anything that has such a short time loop, and you did it so excellently!

Thank you for writing this, and sharing it with us!
sissel snape chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
This fanfiction is also great! I love it how you write so in-character Sheppard and McKay. And I would be grateful for permission to translate this one into Polish (as "The Revenge of the Discs" is already translated) :)
Half Alien chapter 6 . 9/23/2018
Ok, warning to future readers. This story is very well written. The plot is good. The characters are spot on. That said, by the time I got to the end I was so annoyed and p'd off, I wanted to smack the author. The saying, The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different response, applies to this story more than anything else I can think of. Seriously, readers be ware.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
This story was awesome! I've been out of the fandom for a while and I'm just getting back in. I'm slowly making my way through all of your Stargate stories lol I LOVE your writing and your characterization is on point! Thanks for sharing your amazing stories with us! )
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Great story!
Shiori Dorima chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before or not, but oh well.

This is seriously one of the best fanfics I've read. I've now read it twice and loved it both times. The writing is seamless and consistent with very few grammatical errors, the plot is amazing, and the characters were spot on. I love love love this so much. Rodney was perfect and his reactions felt real and heartbreakingly accurate. I was right there with him the whole time, and that is truly the make lol of amazing piece of writing.

And the quotes! Holy cow I had to save a few they were so damn good.

"You have a very bizarre love/hate relationship with whales, you know that?"

XD I nearly died reading this scene!
MadisonAgain chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
I really love this story!
ColorsOfTheWind944 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I stayed up way too late reading your story! I just couldn't stop. I had to know what happened next.
ColorsOfTheWind944 chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
This is such a great story! I love your characterization of Rodney and how he handles the whole situation. John's support and worry for Rodney was fantastic. I love getting to see the two of them interact and help one another through a difficult period.
Patupi chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
That was incredibly well done, beautiful rendition of the characters and very good flow of the tale. Bravo! I generally hate time travel episodes, but curiously Groundhog Day and that time loop episode of SG-1 I liked. This too now. Good job!
owtena chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
WOW! It's October, 2015 and I just now discovered this interesting story :)
I love episodes about time loops in TV shows and this story was interesting to read ;)
Vampy chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
This story... i wasnt able to finish reading it before work and it was absolute torture! Rodney just discovered lupin's secret and was about to throttle him. Damn my work! But i finished it. And it was awesome! I only hoped it was longer... keep writing! Its addictive to read! ;) V.
mkoepp63026 chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Really really good in depth look at Rodney. Excellent story
Ardeliah chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Yay! I love time loopy stories! And lots and lots of Rodney!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...