Reviews for Are you in love?
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
well at least she didn't try to lie on the quiz. lol. although you could probly rationalize any answer. -_-; i loved it!

HIKARi
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
that was great loved it
BxBforever chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Swett
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
lol, So true!That quiz got it right! I almost never pay attention those things though..lol. Thank goodness Angela likes to meddle huh? Hopefully things will heat up this season! I mean two kisses at the very least..marriage is better though..lol. Great job.
angellover91 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I really enjoyed this. If you ever think about writing a sequel it could be about Brennan and Ange talking about the results. I would love to see that conversation!
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
lol :P
saragillie chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Creative idea. It's just asking for a second chapter. Maybe she should send the results (or the test) to Booth...
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Ah! Loved it! Hilarity and realization! Fantastic!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Love it. I can just see Brennan doing that.

Was the last comment ment to be sarcastic, cause thats how i read it?

keep on typing

* hannah *
ewriter chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I loved it and also think it should continue though.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
ring ring. will tou shut up? ring ring. im trying to write a reveiw here. ring ring. ok. ring ring . im comeing. hello. oh. okay i understand. ill tell 'em right away. thank you. okay that was a sequal and she is beggin' to be writin'. give her a call.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I love it! Absolutely fabulous! Are you going to write more?
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
What do you mean "Now what?" Now you write a sequel. Please.

Even if you don't, I enjoyed this very much. I always get those quizzes from people, they annoy the hell out of me, but sometimes you just cna't resist.

That was funny and very cute!

Leah
Fitz Darcy chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I think it's great. You really have the voice of Bones. But you should write more, and tell what comes from what she now knows.
aidentyler chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Good good, nicely doen, some fluff in it that we can only hope would in time happen -the shirt, aw- would have been a nice finish if she had forward the quiz to booth, get him to do it compare results? CHAPTER TWO THERE YOU GO!

we want more! we want more!