Reviews for Life After Seven
squashedstarkid chapter 31 . 10/4/2008
Aw hooray! An update. That was a good chapter. I think you got nervous Sookie down well. But as for Michel, you got his personality down, but the accent needs a little bit of work. You need a beta? I would love to help if you want. I love your story. So good. Please continue. I want to know what really has got Sookie freaked out... (that may not be the right choice of words, but hey.. it works)

Update soon... :D
ymmy123e chapter 30 . 10/3/2008
Alright, so I am all caught up with the story. I love it so much. I'm so glad Rory and Logan are together, it took a while but together non-the-less. I hope they don't go through any more unfortunate events...they have already been through so much. Can't wait for more ]
ymmy123e chapter 24 . 10/3/2008
Alright so now I'm going to write a review for this chapter even though there is still more haha. This chapter actually made me cry, like legitamently cry. I thought everything was going to work out between Rory and Logan and I was so happy. But then all of a sudden, a pang of anger whips through Logan...so sad. Don't break the rocket! Anyway...on with the next chapters ]
ymmy123e chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
So I know there are a lot more chapters after this...and I'm getting to those haha. But I just have to say that this chapter made me teary eyed, like on the verge of crying...gosh the conversation between Logan and Rory was amazing. I love them both
Stepheyy chapter 30 . 9/29/2008
intresting...hey did your e-mails stop workin for fanfiction too cuz mine did and I only found out it was working like 10 minutes ago. When I signed on to MSN
iwannabegilmore chapter 30 . 9/28/2008
so good update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 30 . 9/28/2008
SassyAni chapter 30 . 9/28/2008
How cute! Love Rory and Logan interacting!
Jeremy Shane chapter 29 . 9/24/2008