Reviews for Identity
IvoryCrawler chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
This is actually really good. Very clever. I hope you pick it back up at some point.
Rosalie999 chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Can someone please tell me who is the sparkling and her mech creator at the begining of the story. I am so confused.

Otherwise keep it up love it so far.

:P
Ryle Culler chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Awesome story can't wait to read more!
scottiedog chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Please continue with this story! :)
Kagekitsonegal chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
its really good plz upgrade soon ok!
fayoumi15 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
this is a great story so far! i hope you continue writing it...update soon!
Witch08 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
is the sparkling and Crystal the same character?
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
D: Oh no!
A. Valentine chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
This story is great! Crystal is a really good character, and I love the tension between her and Ratchet! I hope to read more soon!
April Raven Girl chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
I had to go back to an earlier chapter to leave another comment/review, and to ask if there's the slightest possibility you might continue this? I re-read it, yet again, and it's still as good as I remember from the very first time. Crystal is a great OC, and her budding 'ship with Ratchet is so very well done, too. This story grabbed me with its unique plot/premise and excellent writing. I would love to see how they finally get together. ;)
Pruhana chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
so a certain medic dumped his kid on earth...and ratch is deemed to fall in love with her... the plot line is so cool...but you haven't updated in, 3mths...ah.
Lament for a broken heart chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Still cool
Lament for a broken heart chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
eehhee Ratchet is in lurv! XD
Alyssa chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That's so sad! T_T But I love it! Keep going!
Self-san chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
This is great so far! You're doing an amazing job with writing this and I CAN'T WAIT for more! :D Please update soon! I'll die with out Crystal/Ratchet interaction! Until next time! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »