Reviews for If Only Tears Could Bring You Back
Jess Starflower chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
It's so sad! I hated when Fred died in the books, and now I hate it even more with George having to deal with it. I was fighting back tears at the end, it was so emotional. Keep writing!
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
OH. :( :( :( :( :(

woah.

i am, not even joking, crying. no kidding! tears are actually pricking my eyes. im not sure whether this is the result of watching an extremely touching film ('Catch and Release', you heard of it?) or from reading this fic, but im willing to bet its the latter.

my god. that is so SAD! i had, obviously, realised that to lose Fred would be devastating to George, but to have it spelt out like that...i was particularly affected when george listed out all the things he had to do now, alone.

oh its so sad! :(

but once again, what struck me was how AMAZING you write! it reads like a dream...truly brilliant. i am so glad that you asked me to read this-and i look forward to reading more :)

WELL DONE.
anonymous extreme fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Really touching and sad - Fred's death was one of the catalysts that led to me hating the Harry Potter series in the end. Loved your story, though! :)
EaStErRrR chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
hio~ itz pretty good~ the tenses confused me tho~~:P oh well it was good~ i wish u'd write kind of stuff and combine it with the once upon a time kind of writing like in a longer story~

i always seem to finish reading ur stories in less than an hour~ write longer~ itz horribly disappointing~XD anyways, it was good~~

"E"
Miss Bliss03 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow, that made me tear up a little bit, listenting to Flylife while reading a sad story was probubly not a good idea
stellar chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
yes. fantastic. keep going with it, i want more!
ChrissyWhissy chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
So so sad, and very well written. I love stories about George dealing with Fred's death. And I can't wait to see what you do with the next chapters.