Reviews for Borrowed Time
sultal chapter 6 . 1/5
so good, is there any more?
Insert Oliver Twist line... "Please Sir...I want some more."
disneyclassics101 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
How dare you! You haven't finished this wonderful piece of work. OMG please write another chapter. I want to see Peter and Wendy get together and for Hook and Gavin's (horrendous boy) plan to fail. Please, continue. And EW Aunt Millicent (never did like her). I feel so bad for the people in the Edwardian Era; they could never marry who they want and you never knew if someone was after you for their money. It's a shame, really.
I want more kisses between Peter and Wendy. Pendy, forever!
DC101
DawnCat2476 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Aaaaaaaa! What's going to happen? Another fantastic chapter! I can't wait for the update! Thank you so much by the way for mentioning me, it's an honour!
kittyhawk09 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
I love the title and the storyline so far. Keep writing.
Butterfly Dreamer767 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
What a great chapter! Thank you for answering my question. I liked how reality crept back in this chapter. I coudl see Captain Hook and Gavin teaming up- both are creepy and funny. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DawnCat2476 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
This story is just fantastic! You write beautifully and you had me gripped to the plot throughout! I love the way you use the quotes from other authors at the beginning of each chapter and the way you tell the story about Cinderella and Piers! It adds so much to the atmosphere of the fanfiction! Please update soon! This story is too good for you not to update! Please send me a PM, I would love to talk to you about Peter Pan and writing; if you want of course!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Continue! You are quite the writer .
enchantedsleeper chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Yay I got a mention! :D I'm always happy to review a work I follow and enjoy. I was super happy to see that you'd updated again! And YESSSSS ADORABLE PETER WENDY KISSY TIEMS. :DDD I'm glad they finally cleared up the misunderstanding about Tiger Lily. I also enjoyed the background between Wendy and Gavin, and I like that you haven't made him totally despicable as a person, though he's still not that likeable and certainly no Peter :P But I love a good rivalry, so this makes me happy! Finally, I like how you've furthered the idea behind regeneration in Neverland and how it works (also explaining how Hook keeps surviving all those "deaths" with the crocodile...) and sown the seeds for Hook's dastardly plan! Which is actually quite sinister! Poor Peter, as if he didn't have enough to worry about with Feelings and Growing Up, now he's got Hook after him again. Actually, Hook might be a welcome return to the familiar after all that.

As if it needed to be said: UPDATE SOON!
Butterfly Dreamer767 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Very interesting! I like how you wrote this chapter with three different points of view. You are very good at cliffhangers. I like the longer chapters, but what does ton mean? Looking forward to your next update!
sultal chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
your writing style is smooth and eloquent. The plot is intriguing. So GO man GO! :D
Zorra Reed chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Sweet! I can't wait to read more! Update soon please!
Zorra Reed chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
"Her other suitor, Peter, is in town at the moment and has her."

LOVE IT!
enchantedsleeper chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Aww, I'm not so happy about knowing where this story's new title comes from xD But I am SO happy you updated! I really liked your filling in of Hook's backstory and of course, Wendy and Peter kissing :3 Hopefully that'll clear up Wendy's jealousy over Tiger Lily. Update SOON please!
Butterfly Dreamer767 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
I love this story! I am so happy I found it. You have captured the characters of Peter and Wendy perfectly. I like the "Cinderella and Piers" narration- it works really well. I am looking forward to your next update!
enchantedsleeper chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Hahaha OTHER suitor. That's so cute xD I love that Mrs Darling supports Wendy and Peter being together. I would love to read more chapters about Peter and Wendy courting, and Gavin meeting Peter and blustering about how he doesn't act like a proper gentleman at all xD I don't dislike Gavin, but it would be fun to see him go up against Peter all the same. And Wendy should have the chance to give him a slap for taking liberties. X3