Reviews for His Voice
I think u hav written an amazing story. edwards behavior at first,had me wanting to hit him. I hate that he kept bella I love it that he is bk.I'm a sucker for soul mate kinder would be hapi with they not way she feels when he's close by is a strong poor jacob is caught in between.I hope he finds his sadly in this story its not bella
Emerald Eyed Wolf Girl chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Wow! I love this story so much - its awesome!
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 24 . 8/11/2012
Love it so far
Just one question how can the vampires drink wine?
Missy B Girl chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
Once trust is lost it takes time to get it back. Good chapter. Thanks
Missy B Girl chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
I know I can be a sucker for romance but why do I have a feeling the ride will be getting bumpy again? Really enjoyable chapter.
Missy B Girl chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
I am enthralled by this story. Again I apologise for not revivewing sooner. I just couldn't stop reading because I needed to see where you were taking us. Still not too sure but I'm enjoying the ride.. Thank you.
J.DRAST chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Hello. I just started reading this story. It is very intriguing. I think an appropriate song for this chapter/story would be "Over and Out" by the Foo Fighters. Check it out and listen to the lyrics. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
cottoncandybl52 chapter 20 . 5/13/2011
Kul
vile one chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
aw good. are you going to be completing this?
shortieecakee chapter 23 . 12/21/2010
Well now that i know it ia all a set up ther isnt reason for Bella to tell Astrid what Edward is doing. If Bella were to tell.
shortieecakee chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
I am STILL a faithful reader.

After reading this chapter, I have a feeling that in the end Edward will end up getting Bella to break up with Jacob, in which Edward and Bella will end up together. Now like many others I am more of a Team Edward, but this time, for this story, I want bella to end up with Jacob. Because honestly Edward is an ass.

Also I hate how Bella just stands around and lets Edward treat her the way he does. If I were Bella I would be slapping him across the face, and telling Astrid that Edward is stupid. And ya Bella might not be doing anything because she still loves Edward. But when she acts like that it just makes this story like every other story that is written.

Jusst giving my opinion on how I think this story would best attract readers and how I want it to end up. But I'm not the writer so I don't decide this. So for now I just have to continue reading and hope for the best!
shortieecakee chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
I'm kinda sad darkward is gone. We never got to see him at his worst, so its kinda hard to see how he has fully changed. I mean obviously I can see how he has changed, but it is hard to fully understand (through Bella's eyes)how he has changed from how he has acted in the past. But it is still a good story so far. (:
chmiller518 chapter 24 . 9/12/2010
I love this story. I'm just afraid that the relationship with bella and edward is so far gone that it cant come back. I mean even the cullens dont want them together, and edward needs to control his controlling side to an extent. And Bella obvisously never had real feelings for Edward. She quickly gave up on her plan to escape and find Edward when she ran into Jacob in the woods. She was all depressed and missing edward and then all the sudden Jacobs here lets go on a date and I'll give up on Edward that second. I would even like Bella to suffer a little bit because of this. I really like this story and hope that you have a wonderful ending for it.
gjmburgess2000 chapter 24 . 8/24/2010
Edward and Bella belong together, and they both know it
CurlyFriesAP chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
This becoming a highly addictive story. I'll try to wait patiently for an update.