Reviews for His Voice
CurlyFriesAP chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
This becoming a highly addictive story. I'll try to wait patiently for an update.
Understatment chapter 24 . 8/21/2010
OHHHH! :P WHAT WILL HAPPEN? I WANT 2 KNOW! I GET REALLY IMPATIENT SOMETIMES WHEN A BEAUTIFUL AND WELL WRITTEN STORY COMES ALONG. *INSERT EMOTIONAL AUDIENCE* SO, ANYWAY, UPDATE PLZ! :D
Mini-ish chapter 24 . 8/21/2010
I hope that Edward and Bella stop playing this game and get together. I hope that Jacob understand when Bella break the wedding off. That was really good and udpate soon!
Litany Gone chapter 24 . 8/21/2010
Thanks
vampiregurl chapter 24 . 8/21/2010
he's really evil playing with her heart like that. he left and now he wants her back which is not fair. he has that girl anyway.
rmcrms5 chapter 24 . 8/21/2010
Loved it. I love Edward's games
lozzy035 chapter 24 . 8/21/2010
well she now knows shes playing a game

he is right she responds more to him then she ever will with jacob

whats he going to do with jacob

update soon
longtobeme chapter 24 . 8/21/2010
I am so happy to read this latest chapter! Edward and Bella are headed for an embarassing public moment if they don't stop their fighting. Jacob seems uncertain of Bella's feelings in the few hours that Edward is among the family.

Perhaps, Jacob should try to elope with Bella.
mommymac0508 chapter 24 . 8/21/2010
Dark edward is so hot I can't wait to see the

Games he want to play update soon
Bammers chapter 24 . 8/20/2010
loved it very much and she needs to stop this before she hurts jake LMAO who am I kidding Bella hurt Jake bad I hate that SOB and them kissing makes me sick I hope Jake Imprints at the wedding with one of the bridesmaids that would be great...update when you can thanks...
eddiesgal13 chapter 23 . 8/18/2010
update soon please!
CurlyFriesAP chapter 23 . 8/4/2010
I honestly don't know why I'm still reading this story...every time I think I'm just going to stop, my hand clicks on the "next" button. I'm confused with how Bella knew the "nice" Edward, if in Twilight she doesn't really get to know him until after the car accident. But then in this story, she already knows so much about him and is able to make comparisons between "nice" Edward, and "evil" Edward...it just really confuses me. Also, through out the story, there are times when Edward isn't any version of himself that I've loved or grown to love. What I'm trying to say is that Edward is sometimes unbelievable. In this chapter, I was able to recognize this Edward, and like him. All in all I can't wait to see how this story ends. It's a very unpredictable story.

-Alyssa
gjmburgess2000 chapter 23 . 7/26/2010
Hey.. Just found story today.

This is really good.

I can see its been a month since you up-dated.

I hope you don't give up on it.

I am really enjoying it.

Your a good writer.
The Blue Ones Make Me Fall chapter 23 . 7/15/2010
oh my god i love this! please, please, please update soon!
Elena0017 chapter 23 . 7/15/2010
LOVE THIS CHAPTER. ARE U PLANNIN TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS?
562 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »