Reviews for Change of Tune
Thrae Elddim chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
YES! I've been just waiting for "Iris" to come up! Though I have to admit that I've been hoping "Hit the Road Jack" would also come up. Great concept here!
TwinzLover chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
Is this story over? Cuz this is a great story, but it doesn't say complete, nor does it have a conclusion...any way, u shld update it!
Kiluca1228 chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
awesome
Binka Fudge chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
That is one of my favourite songs ever and I also like the lyrics to the Taylor Swift song so might look that one up. This is a fantastic idea. Shame JKR never thought of it, the movie of OOTP would've been much less depressing. I still love it though. I'd love to have seen the look on George's face when Alicia started singing to him, how embarrassing. Oh and my heart ached when Fred sang to Hermione, one of my favourite parings so hope to see more of them in here. I also like Draco and Ginny for some reason, if Ginny isn't with Harry that is. Could you see your way to pairing Harry and Luna, there's a lot of potential for good songs in their relationship. I watched Oliver recently and just had a thought, you could have Ron under Fleur's charms over the holidays and have him sing I'd do anything' with her, it makes sense if you read the lyrics I promise. Anyway, I'm useless with suggestions so I'll end now. Oh, will we be seeing old Voldie or Snape or even Dumbledore singing? I know Voldie isn't at the school, but he might be affected because of his connection with Harry, that'd freak the death eaters out.
ellensin787 chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
NO! you cant finsh it this early
October Addums chapter 8 . 6/28/2008
I like it so far. xD It's cute.

Also, I have a few good song suggestions, if you'd like to hear.
fire dragonheart chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
nice
HarmonyFan chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Awesome!
BubblesPopElectric chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
how cute. yayayayayayay! whee!update soon!

Crzy1
Jadepowell chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
hahahaha cool. loved it. Bit weird for Draco... but I guess I'll just have to accept it. lol. Nah it was good.
Nimeway chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
You have no idea how much this story makes my day. Tho normaly I am a heavy "Draco/Ginny just say no" policy, I liked what you did. This is probably one of my top favorites. I look forward to your next update.
Jadepowell chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
up to chapter 7! lol cool!
hyperleo01 chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
Here's the thing;

Your synopsis says that Umbridge hates musicals.

Your premise is that she hates musicals.

The only song that was even close to actually being a musical was Rent...and you made sure people knew it was the movie.

What?
luckystar125 chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
i don't like Ginny/Draco stuff most of the time but it was way cuit i like it
RadicalReason chapter 8 . 5/24/2008