Reviews for Witchblade Sakura
Czar Joseph chapter 56 . 1/21
hen you gonna continue to make or finish the new chapter?
Czar Joseph chapter 5 . 1/21
First I read this, but can't believe Sakura make a witchblade herself and the Chiyo's successor and rest of the previous witchblades.
Czar Joseph chapter 35 . 1/21
Poor Jiraiya that owned by Sakura sending him to the hotsprings.

Itachi can't fight her because of that spendex suit *shiver my spine*
Czar Joseph chapter 40 . 1/21
Can't believe Naruto and Sakura were bonding now.
Czar Joseph chapter 23 . 1/20
This chapter is funny and I LIKE IT!
zombiekins5948 chapter 56 . 10/2/2014
Please make more Oates it's really good
Generic Reviewer chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
Well then that battle started like something I'd see in Accel Stream.

Then it got depressing. Having broken series-warping abilities ain't what its cracked up to be if you can't control yourself.

Still depressed this story was left for dead because Naruto jumped 5,000 radioactive sharks and other reasons.
Generic Reviewer chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
Holy crap this fight is long.

I still wanna see if eating that guy's soul lets Sakura power up any further.
Generic Reviewer chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Story is currently in the land of misadventures. Then again a movie/filler character and not much happening outside Hidan and Kazuku in mangaland.

Also the perverted humor is getting a bit dull. There's only so much fetish fuel can keep hold over.

Still interested in this because it reminds me of Naruto when it didn't drown in its power creep. I also would love to see the Sakura Witchblade in Across Conventions. Or at least a reference. She's an interesting enough variant of a character to not let rot in a corner forever.
Generic Reviewer chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
I avoided this story for a bit because blatant fanservice.

Now I'm reading because I am bored beyond belief. I'm half interested due to the violence and inner Witchblade voice guy but the other half of me is cringing because of the easy shots at Orochimaru and Sakura being a fetishy God Mode Sue.

I'll keep reading and commenting because I'm interested on how this'll go.
You will fear my laser face chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
orochimaru getting curb stomped by sakura but Sasuke actually stands a chance? Bullshit!
You will fear my laser face chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Witchblade vs Kyuubi and the witchblade wins? Yeah, no. As powerful as the witchblade is the kyuubi easily outclasses it.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 56 . 5/2/2014
this. this is incredible! you have to update this story. I know its been on hold but its time to give this new life and give more people a chance to read this wonderful piece of fanfiction.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
one of the best chapters so far, please don't forget this story
hermanavalos1 chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
Hello I am herman look like your story I was wondering if I can combertirlo
look at this comic that I found myself in serious devian art maga excellent looking them also look at the nomre qui pa TriaElf9 person to help them find art/Mai-and-Ty -Lee-manga-page-314429565