Reviews for Witchblade Sakura
Kodachi Claws chapter 36 . 4/22/2010
Long chapter indeed. Great action as always, and you've actually given me hope for Isibari, which is what Naruto does best.

And yeah, Amachi is sick. Having known several girls who were raped or abused, it does hit home a bit. But your portrayal was very accurate, as rape is more about control than it is uninhibited sexual attraction. I also appreciated that you never showed the act...I've seen too many fanfics use rape and SHOWED what happen, and it just becomes torture to read.

Also, I'm not clear about the Excalibur still. I couldn't find any info on it in Witchblade's wikia entry. How was it done in the comics? Also, if this part of the Witchblade was the male counterpart when the main one took the form of a man, wouldn't this one be a woman (who possibly increased Naruto's penis to ridiculous proportions? Kidding, don't answer that please).

Look forward to next chapter!
Kodachi Claws chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
Another enjoyable chapter!

To be honest, I was a bit miffed that Naruto kept promising to get Asagi out of their situation, and then you go and kill her. However, I reminded myself you're making a darker-than normal Naruto story. Still, I think it would have helped if Naruto cried something like "I'm so sorry Asagi!" Excluding Sasuke, Naruto normally keeps his promises, and I guess he should have at least one monologue not keeping it.

The fights were as good as always, and I enjoyed Itachi's talk with the Witchblade. And when Jiraya came...well, who DIDN'T see that coming?

Isibari was also dead on about how people judge each other. Can't wait to see what Naruto will attempt to do to help her.
Kodachi Claws chapter 33 . 4/3/2010
I knew her punishment was going to be bad, but I had NO IDEA! That's probably how we should interrogate our prisoners at Gitmo!

"Okay, I'll tell you everything I know about Bin Laden, just can this DAMN THING OFF ME!"

On another note, I don't recall anything mentioning Naruto getting seasick. He didn't seem to have much trouble during the Land of Waves arc, and while not canon, in the 1st and 3rd Naruto movie Naruto handled being out at sea just fine.
Kodachi Claws chapter 32 . 3/27/2010
Another great chapter. It was cool to see Sakura's predecessors as bearers of the WitchBlade. It was especially funny to have Dani be an anime nerd in this one. I could only imagine if you took the extra step and had her tell Sakura that she had written a fanfic where she and Naruto had sex...LOL it's just too silly!

Also, I loved how you revealed what was in the journal. It helped to make Madara a more sympathetic character, and I was glad that while he was in love with Kyoshi, you didn't make them a couple. If anything, it made Madara's story even more tragic.

Look forward to what Sakura's punishment is.
Kodachi Claws chapter 30 . 3/22/2010
Hey! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while!

Enjoying the action as usual, and I'm loving the new techniques you're giving Naruto.

A couple things:

First, about your rant,regarding Sasuke. The whole thing about Sasuke not being a team player or being too talented is the whole point of his character in Shippuden. He was always a prodigy, and became a top-class ninja that Naruto has to defeat through his hard-work and cleverness. The fact that Sasuke is NOT a teamplayer will most likely be his downfall, especially with his abandonment of Team Hawk and him nearly killing Karin (and trying to get Sakura to finish her off). In other words, he's essentially supposed to be Naruto's polar opposite.

Now about the cloneblades, seeing as how I've never seen the original Witchblade anime, I like them and think they're all cool. However, from what I can tell, you are essentially duplicating the same ones seen in the series. I think it would be much more interesting if you created you own original cloneblades. But oh well.

I'll see you in a few chapters!
jocelyn chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
great story
UMMX chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
This was an read chapter but, I can see Naru/Sakura in beast mode raping each other.
UMMX chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
It good you skip some witchblade stuff. Also about the manga of the anime. It takes 14 years before Anime starts.
UMMX chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
What an way to start an story... I hope it has lots of blood.
pete the toad sage chapter 47 . 2/24/2010
have asuma live! what's the point of saving him if your just going to kill him? also i think when tayuya goes to get revenge on shikamaru, naruto & sakura convinceing her to join the leaf & the fight against the darkness. i love the idea of a 'leaf tayuya'. next, how will naruto defeat pain? killer bee's training or a transformation 2nd state as seen in the anime?(i know it is only achived when the witchblade/cloneblade wielder is about to die, but in both times it appeared it looked awsome! i hope you use the 2nd transformation option! you'll have to come up with new colors for naruto but it's a cool idea. also, if you use it, have sakura achive to) i like also jiraiya. find a way to keep him alive!
Megajet chapter 47 . 2/19/2010
I wanted to give a better review than the one I gave you last time. This is one of the best Sakura fics. Now Sakura is on par with Naruto. I also like the fact you use both elements from the Witchblade comic and anime. My top 5 favorite moments:

1. Sakura kicking Snakeman and Emo's asses.

meeting Sara, Dani, and Masane.

Naruto

Tenten

Itachi

The Darkness going after Sasuke, Tayuya is gunning for Temari,and Ino awake. Things are starting to get interesting.

I wonder what this new power Tenten now has? How would Sakura reaction when she learns Ino awakes?

Maybe you can have the Angelus presence known as well.

Anyway kickass chapter Hope to see the next chapter. 10/10
Kodachi Claws chapter 24 . 2/13/2010
First off, the part where Shigure pissed on Hidan's head...BRILLIANT!

I also have to say that there was some pretty powerful drama in this chapter. I really liked how closely you made the Konoha 11's fear of Sakura's power rival that of the villagers' to Naruto's. You've got me wondering if Naruto and Sakura will ever reconcile with them after all this. However, I do have to say that even though it would not change their feelings towards her, Sakura could have yelled out she physically couldn't separate from the Witchblade...unless that would lead to some REALLY angsty stuff (like having every one trying to cut off her arm).

I'll be seeing you in the next couple of chapters soon!
Kodachi Claws chapter 23 . 2/1/2010
This is going to be a problem for Sakura. I'm sure she and Naruto will find themselves having a lot more in common than before.

Look forward to reading more.
Kodachi Claws chapter 20 . 1/12/2010
Hey.

Well, it's finally over. To be honest, the final battle with Inori felt "hoh-hum", nothing that really shocked me or made it special. I also felt this arc did actually drag on a bit. But there were some high points, like how you utilized 2 canon but rarely seen characters plus one movie character, and Naruto's fear of ghosts made it funny, and most of the other battles were fun to read.

What I'm really looking forward to is how Shigure will serve Madara, despite how Team 7 helped him. Will make for some interesting drama. See ya.
Jeffrey chapter 47 . 1/12/2010
I can not belive I forgot to read this story after two months (I kind of forgot what chapter I was on and didn't think 47 was the new one I didn't read yet,). On with the review, it was a good chapter and very gory and let's say it Emo!. So the darkness is after the resident "Emo" (Knowing his personality he'll just except it but say something like "For the Uchiha honor" or something like that. Inari finally knows about Tayuya (I'm not sure if I'm sad or not but it must be tough on him). I wonder how Temari is going to handle Tayuya and Ino is finally awake, wonder how Sakura will react (Happy, but guilty). Funny Omake with all of the ghost and goblins.

Keep up the good work (and sorry for the delay in this review and it 2010! got to pay more attention). See ya.
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »