Reviews for Witchblade Sakura
hermanavalos1 chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
Hello I am herman look like your story I was wondering if I can combertirlo
look at this comic that I found myself in serious devian art maga excellent looking them also look at the nomre qui pa TriaElf9 person to help them find art/Mai-and-Ty -Lee-manga-page-314429565
l3loodKnight chapter 56 . 8/10/2013
Enjoyed your work hope you continue writing more soon. When you said sakura is wanting to get the other girls to work with her does that mean we will see more witchblade tranformations ino hinata and maybe temari get temporary transformations be awesome. also ino hasn't seen naruto transform yet hope you do something funny like you did with anko drooling over him XD
Albert da Snake chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I like the idea of a not so useless Sakura but you made her into a more dangerous and emotionally unstable Sakura! She most likely kill both Naruto and the Uchiha sooner or later. The fact that she is so dark is awesome! But I hate the fact Naruto is an annoying whinny bitch that even Sakura has bigger balls than, and she's a girl!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
hi i love this but can you let her notis that sasuke is not coming back and of course let her control witckblade
furter more i love this story i hope you make another great chapter

Love HellAndBack'HellAngel
SonicFan12 chapter 44 . 2/21/2013
Could you please show or tell me how to read the original lemon scene?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
I enjoyed all the stuff between Sasuke and the Witchblade when inside Sakuras head. Kept imagining a guy that looks like Alucard laughing his skinny arse off. XD

But yer, polishing, it's good, but not great. Sorry.
Allison 1 chapter 56 . 8/31/2012
Lmfao buddy this is a awesome story u should so start on this again
InsensitiveWench chapter 36 . 7/12/2012
Oh my god! Cant sakura have something for herself!
Chaosknight chapter 56 . 3/20/2012
Great story. Update soone.
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
love the story
Shadow wolf fang chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
i LOVE WICHBLADE and Naruto you are a genius
Kodachi Claws chapter 56 . 12/30/2011
This was quite the drama here. The suspense of what Danzo is planning, how Naruto's coma is affecting everyone. Really ups the tension.

So, Tenten's metal gift was hers all along? It will be interesting to see why it was sealed in the first place.

We have a glimpse of the Witchblade Hunters, but it's not enough to find out what they're capable of and why Danzo hired them. I look forward to seeing what they can do, and I hope Danzo gets what's coming to him.

I'm sorry to hear that this story is on hiatus, as this was well-written and crossing over a mythos I've little knowledge about. I enjoyed the interpretations you've done on many of the characters, and the story was very balanced between action, drama and comedy. I sincerely hope that one day you'll continue this story. That being said, I understand that sometimes life calls and after devoting so much time to a story or series, it can become tedious. Whatever makes you happy, and if you choose not to continue, I thank you for giving us all this story and wish you a happy new year.
Kodachi Claws chapter 55 . 12/23/2011
Hey!

This was a fun mini-arc, although I felt it could have been a full arc. It just felt like a lot had much more potential and justified being a full arc. However, it would take focus off the main characters, so I can understand. I certainly am curious about the Magedala and the Spear of Destiny. The one thing I'm confused about is why the Angelus is viewed as a threat (as you've probably guessed and known for quite sometime, I'm not familiar with the Witchblade mythos). I suppose that will be answered.

The trial to earn the spear seemed a bit underwhelming. It started off good, but I felt Shion herself didn't prove that she earned the spear, at least not by Utaka's standards. Still, Mizukage's perverseness was quite amusing.

Well, I look forward to what Shion's role in the conflict will be, and everyone else's struggle. See you next chapter!
Kodachi Claws chapter 53 . 12/14/2011
Well, that was one heck of a battle! I have to admit, I was a little bit disappointed that Sakura wasn't the one to defeat Tayuya, but that was made up for with Naruto's Rasenshuriken victory! I'm guessing that Tayuya will eventually redeem herself.

Despite some of my disappointment of how it ended, this was the most exciting battle in the story yet! And when the Darkness and Angelus come...oh boy! I look forward to Sakura's training and Naruto's journey, but you said that scene with Kushina and Minato will foreshadow something? I'm guessing Naruto and Sakura will eventually have a child, and may need to seal a biju or the darkness or something inside of him. I'm most likely very wrong, but that's all I can think of right now.

I'll look forward to Shion's arc!
Kodachi Claws chapter 51 . 12/11/2011
Another entertaining chapter, as expected.

Shigure is being called out for his decision to ally with Madara, but I've a feeling he's not to be disposed of just yet.

The confrontation with Madara was a long time coming, but it was good to see him for at least a few minutes act as his real self. I'm looking forward to see what your take on his character will be, especially since it's been revealed that he really isn't Madara in canon. However, after dropping his Tobi persona, I don't think there would be any reason for him to revert back to it. The Whack a Mole scenario would have been better had it been done before Sakura brought up Kyoshi. Although I will admit, it was funny to read the most dangerous man in the shinobi world is also a pervert :)

I'm guessing Naruto's sudden lapse of pain has something to do with Kyuubi leaking out.

I guess we can assume that Sasuke and Itachi's showdown went down very similar to how it was in canon. I wonder how much the Darkness' energy affected Itachi though, but I guess since Sasuke is a bit weaker in this fic, it balanced everything out. I'm curious to see how Sasuke will react with the darkness. At this point he might just reject it at first, as he "defeated" Itachi. If Madara somehow collaborates with the Darkness, though, it will be it his advantage...at least for a time.

And WBS and EXN to the rescue! Right now, this seems one-sided, but I'm wondering why Tayuya couldn't power up to her ascended form? I guess that's an explanation for the next chapter.

See you there!