Reviews for Witchblade Sakura
You will fear my laser face chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Witchblade vs Kyuubi and the witchblade wins? Yeah, no. As powerful as the witchblade is the kyuubi easily outclasses it.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 56 . 5/2/2014
this. this is incredible! you have to update this story. I know its been on hold but its time to give this new life and give more people a chance to read this wonderful piece of fanfiction.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
one of the best chapters so far, please don't forget this story
hermanavalos1 chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
Hello I am herman look like your story I was wondering if I can combertirlo
look at this comic that I found myself in serious devian art maga excellent looking them also look at the nomre qui pa TriaElf9 person to help them find art/Mai-and-Ty -Lee-manga-page-314429565
l3loodKnight chapter 56 . 8/10/2013
Enjoyed your work hope you continue writing more soon. When you said sakura is wanting to get the other girls to work with her does that mean we will see more witchblade tranformations ino hinata and maybe temari get temporary transformations be awesome. also ino hasn't seen naruto transform yet hope you do something funny like you did with anko drooling over him XD
Albert da Snake chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I like the idea of a not so useless Sakura but you made her into a more dangerous and emotionally unstable Sakura! She most likely kill both Naruto and the Uchiha sooner or later. The fact that she is so dark is awesome! But I hate the fact Naruto is an annoying whinny bitch that even Sakura has bigger balls than, and she's a girl!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
hi i love this but can you let her notis that sasuke is not coming back and of course let her control witckblade
furter more i love this story i hope you make another great chapter

Love HellAndBack'HellAngel
SonicFan12 chapter 44 . 2/21/2013
Could you please show or tell me how to read the original lemon scene?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
I enjoyed all the stuff between Sasuke and the Witchblade when inside Sakuras head. Kept imagining a guy that looks like Alucard laughing his skinny arse off. XD

But yer, polishing, it's good, but not great. Sorry.
Allison 1 chapter 56 . 8/31/2012
Lmfao buddy this is a awesome story u should so start on this again
Dreux Samuel Mellal chapter 36 . 7/12/2012
Oh my god! Cant sakura have something for herself!
Chaosknight chapter 56 . 3/20/2012
Great story. Update soone.
HarleyQueenEmpire chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
love the story
Shadow wolf fang chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
i LOVE WICHBLADE and Naruto you are a genius
Kodachi Claws chapter 56 . 12/30/2011
This was quite the drama here. The suspense of what Danzo is planning, how Naruto's coma is affecting everyone. Really ups the tension.

So, Tenten's metal gift was hers all along? It will be interesting to see why it was sealed in the first place.

We have a glimpse of the Witchblade Hunters, but it's not enough to find out what they're capable of and why Danzo hired them. I look forward to seeing what they can do, and I hope Danzo gets what's coming to him.

I'm sorry to hear that this story is on hiatus, as this was well-written and crossing over a mythos I've little knowledge about. I enjoyed the interpretations you've done on many of the characters, and the story was very balanced between action, drama and comedy. I sincerely hope that one day you'll continue this story. That being said, I understand that sometimes life calls and after devoting so much time to a story or series, it can become tedious. Whatever makes you happy, and if you choose not to continue, I thank you for giving us all this story and wish you a happy new year.
605 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »