Reviews for Witchblade Sakura
katsekala chapter 56 . 11/11/2011
I love it! You're doing great! Many kisses!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That story was the greatest crossover I've ever read so please keep up this story please.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/11/2011
I thought it was AWESOME! Can't wait to read the next arc :D
The Thing Light Fears chapter 33 . 6/29/2011
why why the geeen suit of youth *tears*

LOVER THE STORY *SLAPES ALLISON BACK OF HEAD*shut up
Akane chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
Its really amusing how Yugito says that Sakura would be usless aganist the ghosts without the Witchblade, likes she's weak because she's depends on it or something. Doesn't Yugito herslef depend on the Nekomata? Without it she and Sakura would be in the same boat. In fact isn't Shion the only one who isn't depending on something? I hope soemone in the story points that out soon lol. And great fight scene, very easy to follow and creative jutsus. Metal elemental canon? And a sadistic witchblade Sakura? Pure win.
Akane chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
Great chapter, I love the concept of the corrupt spirts and the witchblade feeding on them. But I have just two very overly nit picky things. A cold desert is not an oxymoron. A desert is any place that receives very very VERY little percipitation, so that includes antartica. And a non-polor desert is cold at night anyways. And somewhere in here you say damp cold water was dripping. But these are just me being picky. So far I am loving your style of writing, and the banter between the characters like yugito and sakura. I hope I get to see more of the witchblade and inner in the coming chpts. I guess I will have to read and find out!
shadowofdestrution chapter 56 . 6/7/2011
great chapter just inching to read the next chapter
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
hi
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 28 . 5/11/2011
Having the Fuuma clan members lose their fights to scout out the Konoha nin abilities, interesting idea.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 25 . 5/8/2011
Oh sh*t, looks like there's going to be another Shiori case.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 24 . 5/8/2011
Naruto is definitely the definition of a true friend!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 23 . 5/8/2011
Things just went from bad to worse didn't they?

LMAO Kick the Head!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 22 . 5/8/2011
Somehow, Sakura's entrance reminds me of the Perminator from Freaknik.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakashi, and Konohamaru: (while pointing at Sakura) ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Sakura: NOOOOOO!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
Typical Uchiha, they just don't know when to give up!
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »