Reviews for Witchblade Sakura
Kodachi Claws chapter 53 . 12/14/2011
Well, that was one heck of a battle! I have to admit, I was a little bit disappointed that Sakura wasn't the one to defeat Tayuya, but that was made up for with Naruto's Rasenshuriken victory! I'm guessing that Tayuya will eventually redeem herself.

Despite some of my disappointment of how it ended, this was the most exciting battle in the story yet! And when the Darkness and Angelus come...oh boy! I look forward to Sakura's training and Naruto's journey, but you said that scene with Kushina and Minato will foreshadow something? I'm guessing Naruto and Sakura will eventually have a child, and may need to seal a biju or the darkness or something inside of him. I'm most likely very wrong, but that's all I can think of right now.

I'll look forward to Shion's arc!
Kodachi Claws chapter 51 . 12/11/2011
Another entertaining chapter, as expected.

Shigure is being called out for his decision to ally with Madara, but I've a feeling he's not to be disposed of just yet.

The confrontation with Madara was a long time coming, but it was good to see him for at least a few minutes act as his real self. I'm looking forward to see what your take on his character will be, especially since it's been revealed that he really isn't Madara in canon. However, after dropping his Tobi persona, I don't think there would be any reason for him to revert back to it. The Whack a Mole scenario would have been better had it been done before Sakura brought up Kyoshi. Although I will admit, it was funny to read the most dangerous man in the shinobi world is also a pervert :)

I'm guessing Naruto's sudden lapse of pain has something to do with Kyuubi leaking out.

I guess we can assume that Sasuke and Itachi's showdown went down very similar to how it was in canon. I wonder how much the Darkness' energy affected Itachi though, but I guess since Sasuke is a bit weaker in this fic, it balanced everything out. I'm curious to see how Sasuke will react with the darkness. At this point he might just reject it at first, as he "defeated" Itachi. If Madara somehow collaborates with the Darkness, though, it will be it his least for a time.

And WBS and EXN to the rescue! Right now, this seems one-sided, but I'm wondering why Tayuya couldn't power up to her ascended form? I guess that's an explanation for the next chapter.

See you there!
Kodachi Claws chapter 50 . 12/10/2011

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in so long; I became insanely busy and had other things going on.

This was quite the chapter I must say. The action was spectacular as usual. We get to see Lady Karin in action. She put up one hell of a fight, but I'm surprised a sprained leg without any apparent cause would stop her (and wouldn't her cloneblade heal any minor injuries at least?)

I've also noticed that you seemed to have powered down Sasuke. I have mixed feelings about that, since he is supposed to be a prodigy, but on the other hand, it will give him more incentive to unite with the darkness, if that's what you're planning.

The fact that Naruto and Sakura were delayed (and you hinted on that happening again), certainly helps to increase the tension. Though I doubt the Suna siblings will be killed, you've got me wondering if Sakura will make it in time, and even if she does, will she be at full strength?

I noticed that this story is on hiatus; I haven't gotten to the chapter to read all the details as of yet, but hopefully whatever is keeping you isn't serious and that you'll be able to continue this eventually.

Well, I'm off to see what else you've got written down!
katsekala chapter 56 . 11/11/2011
I love it! You're doing great! Many kisses!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
That story was the greatest crossover I've ever read so please keep up this story please.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/11/2011
I thought it was AWESOME! Can't wait to read the next arc :D
The Thing Light Fears chapter 33 . 6/29/2011
why why the geeen suit of youth *tears*

Akane chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
Its really amusing how Yugito says that Sakura would be usless aganist the ghosts without the Witchblade, likes she's weak because she's depends on it or something. Doesn't Yugito herslef depend on the Nekomata? Without it she and Sakura would be in the same boat. In fact isn't Shion the only one who isn't depending on something? I hope soemone in the story points that out soon lol. And great fight scene, very easy to follow and creative jutsus. Metal elemental canon? And a sadistic witchblade Sakura? Pure win.
Akane chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
Great chapter, I love the concept of the corrupt spirts and the witchblade feeding on them. But I have just two very overly nit picky things. A cold desert is not an oxymoron. A desert is any place that receives very very VERY little percipitation, so that includes antartica. And a non-polor desert is cold at night anyways. And somewhere in here you say damp cold water was dripping. But these are just me being picky. So far I am loving your style of writing, and the banter between the characters like yugito and sakura. I hope I get to see more of the witchblade and inner in the coming chpts. I guess I will have to read and find out!
shadowofdestrution chapter 56 . 6/7/2011
great chapter just inching to read the next chapter
Bekka Cooper chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 28 . 5/11/2011
Having the Fuuma clan members lose their fights to scout out the Konoha nin abilities, interesting idea.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 25 . 5/8/2011
Oh sh*t, looks like there's going to be another Shiori case.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 24 . 5/8/2011
Naruto is definitely the definition of a true friend!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 23 . 5/8/2011
Things just went from bad to worse didn't they?

LMAO Kick the Head!