Reviews for Witchblade Sakura
hydroshinobi chapter 11 . 6/29/2008
yo you better keep up with this story, and i can't wait to see who the five hosts for the cloneblades are.
Jeffrey chapter 11 . 6/29/2008
Good chapter. I'm amazed that Tayuya is still alive, and Kabuto wants 5 female ninja to exact Orachimaru's revenge, they end up beating the crap out of him and Kabuto and claim dictator ship over who runs things. Good scence with Kakashi and Sakura. This arc will be good. And yes you should continue this story. Keep it up dude.

Later.
Titan Thanos chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
Thank you for the email reminder. I wouldn't have known this was updated.

Anyway, onto the review. This was another good chapter. The Witchblade continues to be a nuisance to Sakura. I agree their dialogue together is simply amusing. That artifact is driving her mad.

Interesting that you've added Yugito to this story. Even more surprising is Tayuya. I certainly wasn't counting on her to show up. So, there'll be a side plot alongside the Uchiha Ghost arc? I wonder who Karin and Tayuya will find as potential Cloneblade users.

Overall, a nice chapter and I look forward to the group arriving at the ancient Uchiha lands.

Take care and stay in good health.

- Thanos of Titan
Gundamvid chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
And so the Uchiha Ghost Arc begins...

Can't wait to see who else will be on the Cloneblades candidate list.
Belletiger BT chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
that was one more great chapter.

Eheheh, I loved the witchblade's chat with Sakura, sometimes the ancident artifact can be a jerk. Poor Sakura. ;

Yugito is in there! I can't wait to see how she react when she meet Naruto-chan in the story.

Tayuya is back, I can't wait what she'g going to plan. I fear for Shika and Tema in there.

I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Yamimaru chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
I'm surprised they didn't kill Tayuya instead, to me at least, the way the trees fell on made it look like even if she did survive she wouldn't be able to walk ever again.
SuperGoku987 chapter 10 . 6/28/2008
Neat story. Looking forward to more.
Jeffrey chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
Good chapter! This is going to be a very cool arc. I can't belive Kabuto of all people got a piece of the withcblade!, Sakura should of got rid of him first, but it is intriguing what he will do with it, and I wonder what Sai's supior is going to do the info he just learned, can't be good. Keep up the good work.
Titan Thanos chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
Good chapter. I was intrigued with how you've now implemented Madara into the story already. Now, Sakura and Naruto are starting to becoming aware of this man. I'm enjoying the use of these visions. Very beneficial and effective.

It'll be interesting to what they find in these abandoned Uchiha lands. Perhaps a clue that connects Madara to two of Konoha's most significant events in its history (the Kyuubi's attack on the village and the Uchiha massacre).

I continue to enjoy the dialogue interaction with Sakura and the Witchblade. That artifact just won't stop bugging her. Haha. Now, Tsunade is placing her trust on Naruto and Sakura. I look forward to how this new arc moves along. Should be good.

As for the final scene... yes, the Cloneblades. You're certainly hinting toward a future arc. I wonder who'll be the first to be experimented upon? Maybe Karin? Guess we won't know until much later.

Overall, very good chapter. I look forward to the rest of the Uchiha Ghost arc. Take care and stay in good health.

- Thanos of Titan
Servant of K-sama chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
Cloneblades, eh? I was waiting for this.
Dark Qiviut chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
It's been a long time, hasn't it, Kanius? ;)

I've been reading "Witchblade: Sakura" for a while now, and I must say that I'm really pleased with your writing. I loved the action involved *grimaces at the picture of Orochimaru and his severed limbs*, and the characters felt in character.

What I *really* like about this story is the interaction between Sakura and the Witchblade. The chemistry between them really drives me into the story and makes me yearn for more.

I'm really enjoying this story so far; and I'm really curious about the Madara Uchiha character and why Konoha and Tsunade hate him so much to where he doesn't exist anymore. Keep it up!

P.S.: Congratulations on your graduation and your first anime convention visit! :D
Yamimaru chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
So Kabuto's gonna make Cloneblades? In reality the research and development phase of that would probably equate to it being a year, year and a half before he makes even one completed Cloneblade.
Gundamvid chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Oh man... I never thought that Kabuto would get his hand on a shard of the Witchblade. This is getting good.
Belletiger chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
thats a great chapter. I liked the scenes in the uchiha distric theere. Hehehe, how can Naruto be afraid of ghosts when he has a giant fox sealed in him? I liked the part where Yamato showed up. Poor Naruto.

And I liked how you did in my scene of Sakura's vision. Withcblade chatting in there was good. Now they found about Madara, ( funny thing you made him sound like Voldermort.

The last scene I also loved. I think next chapters things will get better and better. _

See ya in the next chapter!
Jeffrey chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
good chapter dude. Well atleast Tsunade and the others know about it now, and I did like the scene where Sakura and Tsunade spoke. I didn't expect her to go into investigating the Uchiha Masacue, wonder what she'll find out? Keep up the good work.
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »