Reviews for Witchblade Sakura
Belletiger chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
NOO! HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU STOPPING RIGHT THERE?

THat cliff was very evil! Now I am eager for what will happen there! Finally sakura got her first transformation. Sure thing sakura became a bloodluster. I can't wait to see what will happen there! I will expect a lot of blood in there.

Ah, as I promised, I will update the picture of Witchblade Sakura today in my galery.

See ya next chapter!
wolfbane420 chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Actually for the Hokage Shiki Jijun Jutsu • Kakuan Nitten Suishu - Hokage Style 60 Years Retirement Technique • Sanctuary Enlightenment Enclosing Palm the kanji is "Sit" not "seat" also it's not dragons that come out of the ground but post with spikes on them that form a pen or corral. Anyway awsome chapter man I'm surprised that Yamato didn't get a nose-bleed from Sakura's Withchblade form also Choujuu Giga is Super Beast Imitation Drawing also can't wait for when WB-Sakura takes one PedoFangface. See next time man.
Jeffrey chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Good chapter. I really liked the argument between the withchblade and inner sakura, it was really funny. The witchblade really is an enigma, don't know what it will do and now the 9 tailed fox has discovered it's existence (it will be a good battle if it comes down to it).

I'm more intrigued with what's going to happen next. I also wonder how Sai is going to act to her power when they start getting along more.

Keep up the good work.
Yamimaru chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
A combination of the anime and original versions of the Witchblade is extremely dangerous to enemies and potentially allies as well. And I do want to see Sakura's Witchblade form.
Titan Thanos chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
Nice chapter. This was a good blend of darkness and light-hearted comedy. That Witchblade and Inner Sakura scene was quite amusing.

That dark premonition was the highlight for me though. It's quite clear of what will happen. I cannot wait until the transformation. Judging by the next chapter title, we're finally going to get it.

I have to wonder how Sasuke and Naruto will react to their friend fully possessed by the Witchblade's bloodlusted nature.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Take care and stay in good health, author.

- Thanos of Titan
blossomheartxoxo chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
interesting write mor3e
Belletiger BT chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
great chapter!

Eheheh, that sai, he will never learn. Wait until he calss Ino georgos in the front of Sakura, making her pissed! XD

The scene between Inner Sakura and Witchblade was also funny.

Anyway, the nightmare scene was pretty dark. I liked. It was like a premonition of what we might see what sakura will do once she gets her witchblade form. I can't wait to see it! Sure thing sakura will kick orochimaru snake-ass!

see ya in the next chapter!
Jeffrey chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
I read chapter two and this chapter and it is good. That was a very interesting history lesson. I have a feeling Sakura is going to go though more pain then before but she's strong and smart so i'm not to worried. I wonder what Tsunade's going to say and if Sakura will mention it to her or Naruto?

Keep up the good work.
Emilie Blaeu chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Nice, well I'll keep watch to see when you update, for my personal sanity please update soon, sayonra-Tora-chan
Titan Thanos chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Nicely done. You went and wrote quite a comprehensive background of the Witchblade's origins and bond with its former vessels. You could have added a little more, but this should do fine. This should help to get the readers more familiar with the Witchblade and actually read the comic. Nice to see you gave Sara and Masane some recognition.

So, now, Sakura has come to learn of her forebearers and hopefully she learns from their mistakes. Using the Witchblade's power will be an ultimate test for her.

Yes, and I believe Yamimaru already covered more of Masane's Witchblade power.

Next up, Sai and Yamato enter. I can't wait to see Naruto and Sasuke's reactions towards Sakura's Witchblade form. That is something I am looking forward to and certainly your readers will enjoy.

Oh, and have a wonder graduation, author. Take care and stay in good health.

- Thanos of Titan
Yamimaru chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Technically the anime/manga Witchblade is in many ways weaker then the original version. It doesn't have quite the variety of powers as the original(normal combat form has only one blade and the hair tentacles), and the slowed down aging effect granted by the original version is never mentioned. I tend to think that the toll on her body was there the whole time, but in a much more minor way then what it came to when Masane gained the enhanced form, which means that my belief is that every time she used it, Masane was racking up accumulative damage that wasn't noticed until later on.
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
i wonder what witchblades reaction to naruto and sasuke will be, i think it might be intresting
Gundamvid chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Oh wow I just loved this new crossover! Makes me wonder if the Witchblade will view Naruto as a threat.
blossomheartxoxo chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
interesting write more
Belletiger BT chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
you did a great work on the history about the witchblade vessels. I really liked how you introduced the past vessels before of Chiyou and Sakura. I didn't know in the witchblade universe, Joan of arc survived thanks to her lover. and also I liked the explication on how Witchblade ended up in

Narutoniverse. I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter! Sure thing it will be interesting.
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »