Reviews for Witchblade Sakura
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
Typical Uchiha, they just don't know when to give up!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 16 . 5/6/2011
Damn, there's fast-paced action no matter where you are!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
Wow, hard to believe Sakura and the Witchblade agreed on something.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
Oh boy, can anyone say, "Attack of the Clones?" LOL
19Gaspar90 chapter 56 . 4/25/2011
Well, when there will be continued?
WindFangX chapter 56 . 3/13/2011
Great Chapter, Keep up the Good work!:D

-ZeroTail29
JNaegi chapter 56 . 3/10/2011
It's offical, Tenten has become a Goth Lolita! So Tenten had a lock to seal off her capabilities and is putting them to good use in trying to keep up with Sakura. A good moment between Shikamaru and Temari. Tenten is really getting on this "whips& Chains" thing and cool, stoic Neji letting his hormones get the better of him was funny. Atleast Naruto hasn't given up on trying to get out of his comotose state. This will be an interesing intelude to see if any changes will happen for the Kunoichi's.

Loving the Fan Service dude :)

Keep up the good work!
Belletiger BT chapter 56 . 3/10/2011
Awesome chapter. Looks like Sakura will have a girl power team while Naruto is still in coma. I am curious to see the witchblade hunters in action. Tenten's bloodline also getting interesting. I am sure
Flyaway17 chapter 56 . 3/10/2011
Well...your hunters are quite...strange.

Some of theme are not so much...humans.

However, I'm very courious about this fantomatic group.

As much I am curious about Tenten's suorce of metal powers.

How much crazier and more awesome can this story get?

No can believe.

About Jyraia's fate...have you intention to write Pain's attack to Konoha?

Naruto in Sage Mode will certainly improve the epicness of this story.

A last thing: why don't you respond my reviews?

I'll be very glad...

However, thank you and stay gold!
Nnereus chapter 56 . 3/10/2011
Well, my pleasure. Looking forward to learning more about the Hunters. *'Doom Resurrection of Evil' feeling coming up*

Boy, you sure made me hate Tayuya even more then I already did.

Sakura's still too easily set off. She should get her temper more under her control.

Though Danzo was a little uncharacteristic when he smashed Tsunade's picture, he was the definition of coldness.

Well, that kiss between Temari and Shikamaru was long overdue, maybe that's why Temari wasted little time to start it :) I only wish it happened in the manga/anime (but it probably won't). But please lose Shikamaru's smoking habits!

I'm still a bit in the dark about the Naruto/Excalibur vs Kyuubi thing, could you clear that out a bit more?

I'll review the Shion arc later on, as I haven't read that yet, but I will.
Flyaway17 chapter 55 . 2/25/2011
My gooooodness...you're damn crazy...the fanservice is now officially turned Up to Eleven.

However, as i much don't like your..."liberties", i must say that the action is fantastic as ever, and Shion will be certainly a great a ally for Sakura and co.

I'm very curious to discover how do you intend to integrate all the new elements in this story.

I'm very curios about that...

Goodbye!
WindFangX chapter 55 . 2/24/2011
Great Chapter NaruSaku FTW!

-ZeroTail29
Belletiger chapter 55 . 2/24/2011
that was an awesome chapter!

Lol, looks like Shigure made Mizukage very happy. I bet Terumi Mei will have nice dreams of Shigure for a while XD

The battle scenes agaist utakata was also awesome! I really liked how the battle came out and Shion becoming the new magdalena. I cant wait to see for the next arc!
JNaegi chapter 55 . 2/23/2011
Good Job with this Chapter! It's good to know Shion got the Spear and can help Sakura and the others with the upcoming battle with the darkness. I was laughing by the anitcs with Mei and having her own fan service moment with Shigure (She will have plenty of good dreams for awhile). So by the name of the next chapter I assuming there's going to be alot of girl power. Wonder what going to happen and will Ino get a power up herself? Anticpating seeing Tenten's new powers.

Keep up the good work! :)
marc chapter 55 . 2/23/2011