Reviews for Witchblade Sakura
h3rshy675 chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
this caught my interest in the first paragraph! plz update soon!
Kadma chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Sakura as a wichblade vessel? that was very original and neat idea. Are you going to base the anime version , the comic or both? either way the story sure will be very interesting. I can't wait to see more!
Titan Thanos chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Very nice. This story is going smoothly for starters. Sakura now has possession of the Witchblade.

I find it amusing that both the Witchblade and Inner Sakura are inside the poor girl. Can't imagine how hectic it might be to have two voices berating one another in one's head. This should provide some comic relief for what will be a dark story.

Like Yamimaru, I have to wonder if you're blending elements from the anime/manga and comic mythos of the Witchblade universe. It seems to be heading into that direction. Not that there's a problem with it. The Witchblade anime is actually, from what I understand, canon to the Witchblade universe.

Well, I personally can't wait until Sakura's transformation. You kind of gave a hint of that in her dream.

I look forward to the next update and the history lesson. Until then, take care and stay in good health.

- Thanos of Titan
Yamimaru chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Okay, Chiyo's form was more inline with the anime/manga Witchblade, yet you used the history of the comic version Witchblade. Blending the two together?
blossomheartxoxo chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
interesting write more
Belletiger chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I loved it!

The chapter 2 was pretty cool! Now Sakua found Witchblade and became the next vessel, I can't wait to see what will happen next! One thing I am sure, Inner Sakura will not like Witchblade being her room mate XD

See ya in the next chapter!
skopde chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Great story, great story! This is exactly the story Ive been looking for - powerful, but not overpowered!Sakura... And that Witchblade thing ceartainly caught my interest. I am going to read manga and hopefully watch anime. Thanks...
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
as far as i know the witchblade also has healing powers, if you add that with her med nic training she should be an even greater healer, one of the paragrahs made me kinda think sakura sakura would be narutos defender, with the whole biju thing, i kinda like that idea, her falling in love with him and protecting him for a change
Wolfbane420 chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Great ch man can't wait for the next. Anyway believe Chiyo made that tech WAY before the Gaara retreval-arc because of her sayin she could revieve a Hitokugutsu. Well I vote for Sakura sharin our fav blonde male demon-container with Hinata.
DeadUserUserCTRLALTDEL chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Well if it's heading towards NaruSaku paring, why don't you have TusandaxJarayia it's perfect, because Naruto is like Jarayia in some ways and the same gose for Sakura and Tusanda.

Great chapter keep up the great work can't wait for the next chapter.
Jeffrey chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This was a good start on this chapter. I liked it and you should continue, this will be a new mile stone for Sakura. I wonder how Tsunade, Naruto, Kakashi and eventully Sauske will feel when Sakura reveal's she has a power that could bring the down the Akautki. I would like to see some teacher student bonding on her inner turmoils over a weapon with Tsunade and Kakashi maybe.

I really like this story. Keep up the good work.
Pyros Aves chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Interesting start so far. I look forward to seeing how Sakura handles the Witchblade. Maybe it will peak some interest from Sasuke when he sees its' power.
Titan Thanos chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Hm, a Naruto/Witchblade crossover? Interesting, I had no idea you were into the Witchblade series. What do you think of the anime version of it?

An interesting start. I admit I'm not a huge fan of Sakura (but I don't dislike her either), but I think I'll enjoy this story. This is something refreshing. I look forward to Sakura unlocking the Witchblade's power.

By the way, does this mean you're canceling the Hunt of the Bijuu fic?

Well, it's a new story and this should be a good Dark Sakura story. Take care and stay in good health, author.

- Thanos of Titan
BuddhaConfucius chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Meh, not a big fan of Sakura, but oh well. Its a cool story, glad Belletiger told me about it ;D. Btw, you should take a look at my Darkness/Naruto crossover. Just got it started yesterday.
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Finally a Dark Sakura fic that doesn't sound far fetched. I'm starting to like this one. You should probably have her maul Naruto in one occasion, that'll funny. Sort of. Update soon.
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 Next »