Reviews for Mother's Day
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
ROFLMAO! I'm so glad you suggested this fic because it was low down on my list to read - thought it might be a bit morose, from the synopsis. Instead, I find it's about my favourite character, Steve! (I keep rats.) Every time *he's* on I start shouting at the telly because it's obviously not a buck and I also get annoyed about *his* wheel because it's absolutely the worst kind, but anyway... Absolutely loved this one!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Ahah. This was too cute. Funny thing is I could actually see this one happening.
Smyth420 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I am really shocked to be saying this but I didn't like this one. It was written perfectly and you did a great job with the relationship between Wilson and House. I just HATE rats. If House had a puppy for a pet instead of a rat it would have been a great story, but it wouldn't have been true House. Great job!

DoubtfulSeer chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow, this was just amazing. As weird as the rat thing is...yeah, I can see that. I can see that all too clearly. lol Great story.
dragonland chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Ah, yes. This was silly. Well written.
Californiaquail chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I have trouble believing that House would mis-sex his rat, but...

“Hey, don’t give me that look. This is nothing to do with me; you got yourself into this, you harlot.”

Very funny.