Reviews for Over These Years
Thura Nightingale chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
That was an amazing story, so well written. Your style is so good too, really makes you want to read on. Great job!
AlreadyBroken chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
I cried more than once. Some happy tears, some sad. This is a fantastic piece of work.
courteney chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
xxunowhoxx chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
that was an amazing fanfiction :) absolutely loved it, especially at the end with him thinking she still slept the same as if she was six. awwwwwwwwwwwww
Forensic Girl554 chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
Aw... This story is so cute!

I luved it :D

Thanx so much for writing this

Amy
Tracey Claybon chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
Terrific AU - I like how the "adult" personalities and relationships of our SVU and CI detectives were obvious even in pre-series days - Mike Logan was still the one we know and love, Alex and Moran's animosities go way back, that indefineable tension between Elliot and Liv shows so well... outstanding.
Livvie Benson chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
This can't be the end. OMFreakingGosh. I totally absolutly positivly LOVE this. Omgosh. I love it so much. Wait. Okay. Yeah I love it. So this can't be the end. This doesn't even seem like seven chapters. I think cause I read it so fast. You have to continue. PLEASE with Strawberry ice cream on top. :D
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
I think it turned out all right grammatically.

As for the chapter, you did well. Believeably, Olivia does learn who Captain Cragen was and remembered Elliot as El, her former crush-excellent use of body language, by the way. And the Christmas holiday celebration is accurate: a festive meal, happy memories, and a favorite activity followed by a toast to the late women of their lives. And I like that you use "Fin" rather than "The End." It makes the storyline seem completed instead of merely ending.

You wove an interesting AU story. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'll bet they make pancakes for breakfast tomorrow.
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
I love this story, especially this chapter. It's the best chapter in the whole story. It was beautifully written, loved the end, loved everything.

Riley (Mambogirl66)
xCharlotteCullen chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is really nice. I'm finished reading the first chapter. Will there be any E/O? Haha, jw. ) {katt}
nalaa chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
I really loved it! Wonderful job :)
CaseyROCKS chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
Nice. Very, very nice.
irishsoxfan chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Great story.l..Update soon
Livvie Benson chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Okay i am liking this more and more. Livvie joining SVU. Her and El. All. Okay. So like what's happening nexy? I have to know.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
You remember the original characters from Season One-excellent. It makes the story seem more authentic. Furthermore, I like Don's musings, such as his opinion about his introductory speech, and I find Olivia's reaction to Don realistic. Finally, Serena's reaction is not unexpected. During her only appearence (Season One) she told Olivia that to quit the Special Victims Unit.

Keep up the good work.