Reviews for One O'clock Appointments
micah chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
why don't you write some jim and aisha storys,

the storys of yours i've read are really good to.
RL chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
I always thought that that episode was really sad. I'm glad you made a sequel to it. I really wanted to know more about what happened after Hanmyo's death with Jim and all but the show never said anything about them afterward. Good story- too bad Hanmyo can't really come back and have a happy ending.
hanmyo chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
*sob* that was soooooooooooooooooooooooo sad ;.; i loved it very much great job!
sukura starwind chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
WAHHHHHHHHHH! So sad. hey kyle get me my tissues.
GoGo Kitsaru chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Yeah, it ws sad, but it was good! I wish there was a fountain hear here! . but oh well, keep writin! Oh I have an OS fic coming out tomorow, could you read it? 'member keep writin! writin! keep..writin

~*~*~Rheagami~*~*
no name chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
i thought the story was funny
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Aw... Poor Jim! But I really liked this fic, GG! You did great with it, and I'm glad you posted it so quickly. I mean, we were JUST talking about it, *lol* ... I think it's neat that Jim saw Hanmyo's ghost, and got some closure as to why she never showed up. It seems to me, though, that this is AU-ish, because if you remember in that episode, when Jim was returning to the ship after she never showed, Gene said something to Jim as he walked past him, that seemed to lift his spirits. Oh yeah! One more thing... I think you portrayed Gene/Jim's relationship pretty well; that whole you-get-on-my-nerves-but-where-would-I-be-without-you-buddy type of relationship. _* Again, good job!
Kikumaru chapter 1 . 10/4/2001