Reviews for Getting You to Love Me
mangamichelle12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
O this is such a cute story I hope u continue it soon XD
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
gosh...that is such a cute beginning...im guessing it ends there for now, :) i loved it all the same
roxas in love chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
EKKKKK cute
yuz chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
clingy axel 3
xiaohou chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Woa... Yazoo x Kairi and Reno x Namine... Nice... First time see those pairing...
enix-XIII chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
this was such a cute few chapters. though it seems like you've abandoned this story, i can't help but be curious about it. i imagine the next chapter fastforwarding 10 years, having roxas be 18, riku 19, and axel 21 and still afraid of rain!
bored spitless chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
that was good. when will you write more for this one? i liked it. hopefully soon you'll write more. right? hint hint wink wink. and that sucks that you got mixed up. but more story please.
babo123 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
DAWW~ So cute, Axel clinging onto Roxas like that and because of the rain too :3 So cute , The mighty Axel rendered powerless against some harmeless rain. Please update soon ne~
my friend chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
upydate pwease! also, PLEASE do not just skip to when they get older, i HATE when ppl DO that.
wassar chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Great story so far, i cant wait for this to continue

i very much hope you will update some kind of soon... heh no pressure though...
Amanda chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
aw it's so cute! I love it :) do we get to see some grownup boys anytime soon? :) not that the kids aren't adorable
auPHE chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
This is a really cute story! xD I mean, I don't have a lot to say on it, considering only two chapters have been uploaded, but what I have read I've really liked!

As for concrit, all I really have to say is that you occasionally mix up tenses, and switch them around a bit, but nothing too awful. That, and I read your profile and you even admitted on there that english isn't your first language and you know that you have some problems, so considering that... I think that you're doing really well. xD

I love the bit about Axel holding onto whoever's nearest him when it rains-I was totally giggling from the mental image I was getting of the two. x33 I can't wait for the next chapter, whenever it comes~
C3LLO chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Wonderful chapter, & touching. :'D Can't wait for the next chapter _
C3LLO chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This is so adorable. Your description is AMAZING. Kairi & Yazoo, huu ? I actually like it. c:
Lenny chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Hi, Ernie! I've skimmed the first chapter of your story. It's very good. You have such an imagination! Anyway, that the poor in the city get rotten adn not properly buried sound awful to me. Are the city dwellers that inhumane? Maybe you can 'soften' the people's characteristics :). anyway, it's your own story. Keep up the amazing work! I will continue reading each chapter.