Reviews for Sonic Unbound, opening saga
le.pechi chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i wish ya had the whole story. it's going to have an end?
i read it in deviantart, but i wish it had in chapters like those. (not only in comics; although, they had some chapters are just in text :s )
but this story's awesome!
Tempest of Reach chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
You are going to continue this right?
Tempest of Reach chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Oh come on, Rouge ain't a backstabber
Bunnylass chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Ya, for another wicked chapter :D

Its getting better and better! Thanks for updating :)
Keyblader Chad chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Now this is just one awesome story, your sonic x series was awesome but even with only five chapters on this i am enjoying this story so much.

The writing is superb, the plot is really well done and everything is just all around great.

Keep up the good work.
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
THAT...was a brilliant chapter!

I loved it. Thank you for updating it, its wicked fun to read.

Hope theres more soon :D
StaminaRose chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
hmm.. i actually havent read any of the comics yet, but do i really need to to understand the story? are there going to be gaps which will only be filled by the comics?

ah well, i enjoy your portrayal of Shadow, think youve got that hateful Pre-Death version of him down to the blood stains on his teeth. it really is enjoyable to see him like that. i wonder if youre going to build on the Pseudo friendship he builds with Rouge at any point. thatd be an interesting thing for her to deal with, befriending someone so obviously off his head. i wonder who this Christina girl is, cos if shes a female Chris Thorndyke ill be upset XD i always hated Chris...

Bye bee
Ri2 chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
You're awesome. I love your world-building, characterization, the way you rewrite everything as we know it...

Yeah, you're really cool.
Ri2 chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
You're so damn cool, you know that?

I look forward to seeing more of this. We all do.
Sara chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Keep going with this story please it's written too well to leave the story hanging.

I'll have to look at this comic in deviant art but it would be nice to read the whole story here in So nic fanfics first then the comic.

You showed Robotnik as the creepy version from sat am Sonic allright not too mention Gun just as creepy also.
Sara chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
The detail is great so detailed the scenery flow nicely together with the charectors up the good work.

Your a good Sonic storie writer.
Bunnylass chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
THAT, was AWESOME!

My head was spinning with all of that action and drama, i loved it!

Im so checking out your comic, it sounds wicked.

Thanks for posting this, its gotta be hooked, lol. : )
StaminaRose chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
first review! anyways, ol' Koji, youve shown your ability to write excellently once again. I have to say, i was surprised to wake up this morning and see about 4 chapters of a story i didnt even know about. But im glad i started reading, because i can easily see this becoming another one of your great several billion word stories XD looking forward to the next chapter! Woohness! (stil happy i got the first review in! i shall be remembered for all eternity!)