Reviews for No Air
DorothyDearest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love this story!
magickmoons chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Nicely done. Good build-up of suspense. And I liked the interaction between Jack and Jacob at the end.
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
OMG. Awesome. Awesome! Totally and completely awesome! :D
Chance chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Good but I would have liked it better if you hadn't put any UST or "romance-y" crap in it at all.
kkat5 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow. This would have been a more interesting development for the episode. They really get out in the nick of time too much, it would be good to see some actual repercussions and aftermath, and not just when they kill off a character. Though I think if this happened, Jack would have been beyond mad at Sam for letting herself die and not letting him help with his one last breath.
hifield chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
dp chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
The ending is beautiful.
scriberbean chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Harrowing version of what could have happened. Well done as always.
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Ah...the workings of Jack O'Neill's mind. We know there's always a lot more going on there than we're every allowed to observe on the surface. Great job, hon! So much angst packed into so few (but so well-chosen) words! A very nice point of view from one of our favorite stories.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Indeed, Jack; no other choice. Wonderful angst and a super rework of that scene. Totally got it and believed it. Jack's character, Jacob's insight, Sam's last gesture - perfect. Kudos and thanks for this thoughtful read.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This is fantastic. The urgency and desperation are raw and believable, and the let-down of the exhaustion following and the need to keep contact with Carter is painfully tense. Nice work.
iges2u chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
A very intense story!
devianttart chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I like this but that was a *scary* death scene. Ugh, the idea of drowning just...freaks me out!
Lady Hamlet chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is really good. I like how you managed to capure the emotions of the characters without bluntly stating their feelings.