Reviews for Unsystematic Collisions
little miss saigon chapter 3 . 7/14
Im having a violent reaction
KYAAAAAA THIS IS THE TYPE OF POETIC STUFF I LOOVEEEE
/cries
/crawls towards Japan
DAMMIT RAMEN AND NARUTO
JUST A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS WAHHH
Oh my god the minakush fluff is super kawaii and damn mikoto and fugaku are pretty cunning... Dang didnt see THAT comin
vwaterlily chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
this is really cute! very simple but i also really like the emotions in there too. lovely :)
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
You are back! Hihihi
angel chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Ateupdate niyo po yung isa :(( i wanna know what happens to the overlord sasuke-sama 3 happy holidays!:)
sighs.and.smiles chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
aww, these stories really do draw out the melodramatic side of me. i mean, one minute i want to wring Sasuke's neck and the next I go "Awww!" I love them all and they leave this bittersweet feeling every time. and to be honest, one more thing that struck me in your last update was the mention of pokemon. loved that as a kid! GREAT JOB, ATE!

~ss
pockybandits89 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
this was good!

had a nice resident evil feel to it

I hope you update the conspiracy!
WOAH chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
VERY COOL. ;D

Glad to see you're still writing! Haven't read much from you in a while. I mean, in SasuSaku... Hey, so are you still writing The Conspiracy? Because that was AWESOME too.

But duh. Of course it was. It was from YOU. :D :D :D

Seriously, though. Would love to see an update on that. XD
smos chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
You updated! Yay! XD Nice work Miko-chan!
MalenaV chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
It really would be nice if this idea were explored further. I've been itching for a decent ItaSaku fan fic in which Sasuke is not tossed aside completely. You've set up an interesting dynamic between Itachi and Sakura here and it also serves as a nice premise to something greater.

Despite speaking out just now, I've been a fan of your work for a while (try two years) and I really think you could branch a story from here. I would really like to see how you'd handle Itachi's character now as opposed to Itachi in "The Conspiracy" (but there's no finality in that since, after all, there is a conspiracy afoot as per the title).

Don't mind me, of course. I tend to ramble when I'm wholeheartedly interested. :)

I look forward to more from you.
allurement chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
This is beautiful, as all of your works are.

I love how you can take one simple point and just expand on it, making it more beautiful that it really is, without boring readers. It's a gift.

I'm still kicking myself for not reading this update sooner.
not logged in oops MRIE chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Sasuke, I swear, is made to be pitied. And loved. Miko, you made me sad!

D8

But, at the same time, happy, because he's back and they're together and it'll be ok. Plus, Naruto got to plant Sasuke in the ground and take a good swing at him, which is totally and completely deserved.

This was superduper pretty 8D
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
wah... -

I was confuzzled for a while. You kept switching Sasuke from third to second POV, so for a while I kept wondering who the 'you' was and who the 'he' was...

A little disorienting. While the story is nice and I get the gist of it, that switching ruined it a little because I kept getting confused and couldn't fully follow the story/get into the story.

(That just might be me, though...D: I feel lost...)

At least you're writing again!
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Wow. Just...wow. When I read stories (oneshots, such and such) that have this theme, I usually find it unbelievable. But this was just amazing. And very descriptive. I mean, Sasuke's return probably won't be all fluff and rainbows and crap like that. So, yeah. This was very good.

Can't wait for more of your work! .