Reviews for The Velvet Dark
Mindy35 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I have to tell you, I have returned to this fic many times as I just love this pairing and want more of them. Thanks again for providing some :)
Mindy35 chapter 20 . 11/5/2017
A lovely place to leave them. Thanks for all the work and love that went into this fab fic :)
Mindy35 chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
Loving it, thank you for this lovely fic for this heart-wrenching couple :)
Crinklybrownleaves chapter 20 . 5/11/2017
I came here via your A2A fics, and I have not been disappointed! I loved this, it gave them the believable ending they should have had if they had ever made series 2. Thank you.
bloomandgrow chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Exquisitely written.
bloomandgrow chapter 20 . 1/12/2017
I adored this story. One of the best fanfics I have read. Gorgeous and wonderful Thank you!
Multifandom-housekeeper chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I have never seen the show that this is based on; I came across the story from a Youtube fanvideo, and I am so glad I did! I found this story utterly compelling and beautiful to read. It made me feel so frustrated with all the different emotions of Felicity and the Baron, and I'm so glad it all works out in the end!
A wonderful story, thank you for sharing x
jadejaguar61 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Thank you so much...I just recently found IAW..and am now a crazed Phillip Glenister watching the o ly season of IAW...I thought that at least one more session. to explain what happened.. I searched and found this...Am so happy someone with the sensitivity for the characters was able to give us what the originator of the series did not due..yes we need closure and one or two more seasons or a miniseries was in order..as for gene hunt..I adore that man..and yes I would love a nineties and a year 2000 series..till we can get him into this era and we see a tough but minimumly tame lion...lol
Luckynumber28 chapter 20 . 5/21/2015
Yay! Fabulous. You truly made these characters your own. You gave them such depth and the back stories you spun were believable and perfect. And of course, your writing style is so smooth and clean, it's a joy to read. Love love love love... Love.
Luckynumber28 chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
I am just finding this today and it is totally curing my "island" withdrawals. So enjoying it and cannot wait to read more!
Marianne chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
My compliments. What a beautiful story! I did not know the series and read it afterwards. Just what could have happened and so beautifully written too!
bugsfic chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Very nicely done with strong plotting.
pollosmoky chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
That was beautiful, thank you.
Bookworm Kate chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Such wonderful writing! I was on the edge of my seat when Felicity left for England, and was so, so, so glad you made the ending a happy one. How sweet and lovely! Very much enjoyed this story - thank you for writing and sharing it! Beautiful job!
Bookworm Kate chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
I recently came across your story and am absolutely loving it! Haven't quite finished yet, but will try to soon. Just wanted to express my appreciation of your writing and what I've read of this great story so far. It is always nice to know you aren't the only when you watch a series and think "gosh, there's some chemistry there!"
You've done a wonderful job with the character's and taken real care with their voices. I can nearly see it playing out in front of me. The spark between these two characters is what kept me watching the show, tbh - very electric. I look forward to reading on in this story. :)