Reviews for Roller Coaster Ride A Short Story
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 8/6
As overprotective as Lee was about Amanda's dating life, your characterization seems right for Lee when he has to face his daughter's growing up. Cute!
Laurie M chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Lee really is going to be one of those terrifying, 'no-one is good enough for my little girl', isn't he? Even when Jenna is 40.

Oh, poor man and his attempts to keep her a child, bless. And Amanda, practical as always. They are such an awesome couple and you write their married and family life so sweetly. :-)
linda4861 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Cute one! Thanks for sharing. Linda
Loretta Rogodzinski chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Loved this story also. Especially the ending
Sabrina Duncan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Hi Jennifer

I really love your writing and your stories are very well written. It is obvious you love the characters (I do too!). I really hope to read more from you. My one little critique in your stories is that Lee seems a little contoling with his daughter. In the TV show Lee ended up being a big pushover with Amanda and while the concern for his daughter really comes through in your writing, he just seems a little too domineering. Again, I love your writing, I just would love to see Lee a little "softer" in his relationship with Jenna in your stories. Thanks for reading this comment and thanks for the hours of enjoyment you have given me.
ShadowyLined chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Very cute story. Again, it's great seeing Lee with a daughter, especially one Jenna's age. He's in for more than roller coasters, lol! One teensy thing - I just can't see Francine recommending a black bra under a white shirt. She was always extremely classy, and frankly, that fashion statement is a little... white trash. And I certainly can't see her, kids of her own or not, making such a suggestion to a girl of Jenna's age. Just a thought. Otherwise, really really good job!

SpyGirl1969, once again logged in under the wrong name for this fandom. lol
Polly36 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Another great story Jennifer. I love how unsure the great Scarecrow is in his relationship with his daughter. It is a treat getting to see this softer side of Lee