Reviews for Twilight Snapshots
IAmMyOwnBiggestMystery chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
WTC?
Aiedail01 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Ha, I loved that little "details I can't be bothered to write about" part. I always feel like doing that lol.

Anyway, about the actual story.

That was really good. I'm not really a horror fan but I quite like your little twists and stuff at the end. ]
Aiedail01 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Wow. That was really good. I do sort of wish Bella hadn't died at the end, but that was really good. ]
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow... that was interesting. I liked it, it was really well written and everything. I didn't really understand it, though.

Why did she tell him to leave Forks? What did that have to do with Bella? Was that Edward's mother? I feel like you could expand on this more...
Tygercat2 chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
They're okay. Jacob wouldn't have killed her though. He would have demanded to know how to save her. Edward would not kill Billy. He would kow how much he would hurt Bella if he did. And finally, Jacob would NOT kill himself. If you have read Eclipse (which you should) you would know he would loose himself to his wolf side.

This is not a flame, just some... I don't know. It's not a flame though. (Just trying to be helpful and to prevent you from future flames.)
Trades Complaints chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
...all of those were kinda...sickk...T_T W-O-W
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
Every single one but the first Bella's died,, why don't you make one where Bella lives and Edward and Bella live happily ever after? Other than that I LOVE your one-shots there awesome!