Reviews for The Difference Between Fortune and Destiny
Rei Eien chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Totally enjoyed this story. I was shocked at first about the age difference you had them portrayed seeing they are only a year apart in the anime/manga. But in reality, love knows no age and you can't help who you fall in love with. Thanks for the story.
Stelly chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Very sweet! :)
Samantha114 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
this was the best story! I loved it!
p0l-anka chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh gosh. This is just soooo cute. Thank you for writing this
ElykaEvelyn chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
...Wow. I feel like anything I try to say about this fanfiction will not be good enough for it. This is a master piece. One of the best I've ever read. Well done.
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Goodness! Very long but veerry enjoyable! I love it! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
i dont really know what to say except doesnt really sound like them but it was good by the way watch the languege children watch ouran so they read this stuff
Kaseybooboo chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was an awesome read i loved it beyond anything. It nad me laugh it made me get angey and i love that! Your an awesome writer keep it up you will go far!
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
*Giggles* I love reading this. Would have been better if you broke it all down into Individual Chapters. But all in all it was good.
Rei K Chun chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Loved loved lover it! Awesomeness!

Thanks, made my day.

... Now, back to the books. Ha...
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Holy Blue Sheep! That was the longest one-shot ever! XD

And quite a good one, I must admit. ;P

I really enjoyed the plot-the age difference you added between Kyouya and Haruhi was interesting, and definitely added to the overall feel of the fic. :)

One suggestion: try some sort of page break to separate all of the "scenes," for lack of a better word. :) But other than that, it was fantastical. ;P
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh my gosh, this is a great story. It's so believable, and it's exactly how I picture Kyoya. It's also nice that you included Mei, who gets forgotten when people have just seen the Anime and haven't read the Manga.

Great job! I really enjoyed reading this.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Awwww! I'm so glad you ended up making this so long! It allowed the plot (despite how you said there was no plot) to unravel and the details to make this story epic. I really love this fic, it's so amazingly great! Awesome job with it! ( )οΎ‰
WoodappleLover chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Really this story is far better than some of the other stuff I read before. Seriously people don't know how to appriciate a good story!

Well I personaly loved it although kyoya and hiruhi personalities were a bit au but all in all it was good.

innocencealive
Akira Setsuka chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
THIS IS AWESOME! xD Great job in writing it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »