Reviews for The Weight of Water
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wonderful story! I enjoyed it! Very deep!
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Stella was thinking about Mac.
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Yhis is good I haven't seen the episode yet but of the episodes I have seen I would have to say Mac and Stella are one good pairing from the show.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This was wonderful, I really enjoyed reading it, and you have grasped such a feel of the characters from one episode, brilliant. I agree with you on the friendship they share, complex and compelling. I love reading and writing about it. The last line was very powerful, 'he's allowed a comatose woman to see more of him than he'll let her see'. Please do write some more soon, I'd love to read it.
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Hey - nice to see you in my sandbox! I think you got the characters of Mac and Stella in Season 1 just right.

Have fun catching up!
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I think you've got the characters well, do keep watching episodes and writing more! I like the grief as 'a heavy curtain', and Mac's 'opaque eyes'.

Mac and Stella need more shippers, feel free to jump on...;)
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Great. Even if it's short. You should really keep writing CSI:NY. )

Because as you know: I love your fics.

Greets. Hugs.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
i'vea ctually just started watching this show this season when my brother got me hooked! i really just love the characters and their interactions! :) and great ficlet, stella and mac do have a great friendship.
shawdoo chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
You have definitely captured their characters well. Mac's grief and guilt, as well as Stells's feelings of responsibility for Mac's well-being were portrayed very true to form. Hope you'll write more.
temporary relief chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Okay, a bit of irony. I was just thinking about that episode. lol. Great potrayal of the two of them. Very good one shot!
Sin Stained Ink chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I like this and, as a CSI NY fan since it began, I think you've got Stella down really well. This is really good.