Reviews for Taking the Train
Anonymous chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
I love how creative this story is and the stages ginny goes through.
Geo Nova chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
I enjoyed reading this, it is a great arc. However, reading Ginny's criticism about Harry trusting the mirror takes away from the pathos of this scene.
Fictional History chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
not as good as i hoped, but it still was good.
kimchi926 chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
I loved it! Great story and excellent writing as always. Can you also do a George/Angelina fic please. I would really love to read one from you :)
Sheaman chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
"NEED ANOTHER SENTENCE."

Oops haha

A nice story thus far. I hadn't thought of anything like this. I like it better than Harry just realizing his mistake and getting off. Conflict drives stories.
Persephone of Peridot chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
This was lovely.

So sweet and in character. I loved all the little bits of humor thrown in, particularly the bit with Fred. Made me feel a bit better about his death too.

I think this was a very clever idea and was beautifully played out. I really really like this. Thanks for writing it! It made my day!
BrightMikal chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Wow. This fic is amazing, you capture their pains and joy perfectly. My eye's moistened up at points, from the amount of emotion you've written in. Great Work!
Amylin Christin chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
This Harry&Ginny ff was new and original in every way I ever read about them. I absolutely loved it. I really did. The idea is fantastic, it is unique. And you really created your own characters and the emotions you were able to pull across... I really really enjoyed. I felt that it was a very believable story, very realistic. So, well done. Amy
Artfox1498 chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
aw! that is so cute!
Siobhan Cullen chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
you made my wish come true. i really wanted to know what would happen if he didn't come back. thanks its great
I Love Ginevra chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
that was a very good one... seeing as it's all "fixed" I assume this one is completed?

ILG
songonthewind chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
Oh that was wonderful! I loved the way you phrased so much of the dialogue and thoughts running through their minds. Beautiful, yet not completely corny, forced or cliche. I love it when an author can really capture the sense of love and the feeling there to the point that you feel as though you can understand and feel it yourself. You didn't just explain it, it was projected. (from my point of view anyway)I have such a hard time finding stories like this, and just when i think i've come by them all or get used to the lower key stories, i come across one! So, i've got no complaints or even constructive critisism. I think you did a great job with the characters and managed to keep Dumbledore in character-something i've realized a lot of people struggle with- and i loved that you had some major reprecussions to Harry's choice and you gave a reasonable explaination for them without managing to make it sound completely ridiculous. Thank you for posting and i look forward to looking over more of your work! Beautifully written, thanks again.
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
Wow what a cool idea and thanks for writing.
Mr. Roberts chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
A lovely conclusion to an amazing piece. I just thought I'd mention in this one that I'm really impressed with your dialogue. Just as the bare bones premise of the story could have turned out to be kind of whiny and cliched, the dialogue also could have turned out really hokey and awkward. But you do a really amazing job with it instead. A lot of fiction, especially in movies, has lines that are too perfect, like they were read from... well, a script. But you get the right combination of fine tuning to get the lines to do what you need them to do, while keeping them real, like the characters are actually thinking and adjusting what they say while they say it. Good stuff. I look forward to more from you soon.
Loyd1957 chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
Oh how perfect! What an awesome story. The build up in the last chapter was exhilerating and left you breathless. You have a wonderful way to tell a story.