Reviews for Imagine That
Right in the feels!
entelejent chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
...A fine fic.
The Infamous Man chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Really beautiful short. Many people, especially those in the fanfiction scene, forget there is more to Superman besides the powers. That there's a Man to go with the Super. That the worst pain he feels is that he can't save everyone. That he is human, like the rest of us. I feel like you capture that perfectly.
ILovePencils chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Man this is so good!. i never feel bad for superman before.
sam1521 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
That was beautiful. I often do not see people taking this route. Normally it is how he is more afraid about breaking the cardboard world instead of knowing that it can break him.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
nice, sad.
einargs chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
A wonderfully poignant and introspective story.

Bravo my friend, bravo.
Black Noise47 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Short and sweet, it is a good piece.
MroseD chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
This is a really touching story. His thoughts and perceptions are really eloquently written, and they reveal a lot about his character that isn't gone in depth often. This does an amazing job of fleshing him out, and really shows that he isn't just the "big blue boyscout" that everyone thinks he is. Wonderfully written, great characterization, and it really leaves you thinking. Thank you for writing this!
Master of Chronicles chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Alternate ways of saving the girl aside (say, vaporizing the bullet with heat vision, but that's not the point here), this a touching, graphic and heart wrenching look into just what our favorite superhero could feel in a worse case scenario. The attention to detail, the reflected feelings of Clark, the things he can do with his abilities as well as the things he could do to a murderous teen, make for a short and sweet one shot that I am happy to have found.
aGreatLoudThump chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very thought provoking. It's often said that Superman can't save everyone, but rarely are concrete examples given. Nice job.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was really good.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very good story, small but with a good point, even with power we can't save everyone.
www. /
Robert's Hammer chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Depressing man, but it's important to remember that you can't always be infalliable- really good story man