Reviews for The Girl with the Long Black Braids
Volfemort and the DeathDealers chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
1) this poem sucks
2) this is not canon compliant - Minerva McGonagall was born over 10 years before Molly Weasley; they never went to school together
3) this poem sucks
Liv chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I really rather like this poem. It has a noticeable atmosphere, and connects to the audience well. Lovely.
Envy and Fury chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I might be wrong, but isn't McGonagall older than Molly? Molly left just before the Marauders came, and McGonagall taught them, so yeah...

Anyway, work on your grammar. Capitals at the beginnings of sentences and suchlike.
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
good poem...

generally i agree with the stories that flame rising flames, but this one he didnt need to flame. u just polish this one up, and it would be a great fic. Ne?

So dont lose hope and keep writing :)
MewDFault chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Good poem. Happy one, I should say. So you shut up, Flame Riseing.
Darkblade701 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That's quite an interesting poem, I quite liked it. It strayed a bit from the poetic feel when they talked, but apart from that I found it to a good read.

Although I think "FR" overstepped their boundaries, and acted unjustly cruel. Don't let them get you down!
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow. This actually a very good and interesting poem. The only thing I can suggest is you put poetry as a genre on it and take off the no flames. I can see no reason at all why FR flamed you at all. Just probablly going after random stories by budding authors to tear them down. It is not fair to you and obviously this is a case of false flame worth. I mean this story does not deserve this C2. Just block FR is the best you can do at the moment. For this C2 this is one of the poorest choices ever. You have a talent that needs some nurting to get better! Keep up writing and never ever let FR get to you! :)

Hoping for more of your works,

Relm aka otherrelmwriter.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Nice story. Would be a little more fun to read(to some of us) if you'd put more punctaution and start sentences with capital letters. Also a little more pronouns & description to make the reader get more of the feel, you know what I mean?

Instead of 'red hair frowned' how about, 'the girl shook her red hair and frowned'. That example may not be correct, but that's what I mean, sort of.

Oh yes the 'no flames' unfortunately targets you for trolls. See the trolls are hitting you now with flames just b/c you said 'don't give me any' thus proving they're out to harass you. & some people still argue that these kind of flamers aren't trolls, psfh!

Oh yes & congratulations, you've received an inclusion in FR's BS c2. Maybe he'll put a false accusation on you next, like he did to me! Or maybe he'll set his hacker goons on you, which some people have proof to!

The c2 is one where FR claims he can write better than you, hence the name"a c2 where the turd of my *.s.s can write better". See FR's claiming he can write better than you! That's why he won't write a story because he's afraid ppl will revenge flame him. You know what flamer isn't afraid of revenge flames, that they deserve, after preaching to everyone to mature up & get over the ** they give everyone.
theinsanegirlwhotalkstoherself chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
good poem but it does not rhyme but you might not want it to also i remember that storm the one i slept through lol
Kirrithian chapter 1 . 5/11/2008

Is this a disjointed and seemingly grammar free story? Or a poem whose punctuation was ignored? (A Clue: Poems tend to capitalise the first letter of every line)

'Please don't Flame me' in your summary is a classical mistake for those who want to avoid flames. It's like using a big red target to say 'Don't shoot me' in a war zone.

However on this case I will comply with your wish, seeing as you said please. Why? Because I'm nice like that.

*Steps back, grabs massive fire-fighters hose, points it at Insane addict, and turns it on at full power instantly soaking her and her piece (You said it was a poem, but I'm doubtful...)*

"Say when.