Reviews for Forlorn
edwards-crazy-lover chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
okay... i liked the first 3 chapter the most in this story.

but i think this story needs some action.
Julia Ba chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
It's a pity you have not developed these chapters into a full story. It had a very good beginning (first 3 chapters at least were very well written). Wish you luck with your fresh ideas.
Kason08 chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
I liked this story. It's not overly dramatic. It's simple. A lot of stories have big problems like the Volturi and relationship problems and just over the top stuff. What some people seem to forget is the blood lust. Some people forget that vampires aren't in control of it. Just like werewolves, they're unpredictable.

Great job with the story!
Sarkule chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
awesome story, its a pity your not continuing it [ but its still good
Vyruss chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Edward doesn't have hony blond hair in the 3rd chapter he has bronz
christinemarie13 chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
I enjoyed this story. It was a very original concept, at least to me. I can't remember reading a story similar to yours at all. It's always refreshing to read something that isn't a repeat of everyone else's. I don't have anything to offer in the way of a critique because I think you're an amazing writer and don't notice anything out of place. I wouldn't mind seeing this story go on, but I can see how difficult it would be to add more when you're not really into the story. Who knows, maybe one day inspiration will hit and bam out comes a few more chapters. I can only hope. :)
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
Please continue! Thank you.
cem1818 chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
ok have fun visiting your aunt! dont take too long to get back into the forlorn groove! lol UPDATE SOON!
Sammicles chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
well i loved the story while it lasted.
cem1818 chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
i like the idea! i'll try to check out the myspace! UPDATE SOON!
heartsandroses chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
she killed her own father? Oh that's just mean. this is good. i like it.
Adorin chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
I like your story, please continue
cem1818 chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
yay bella controled her thirst! UPDATE SOON!
lone wolf 16 chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
this is a great story. i hope you finish it
cem1818 chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
i wonder if edward really will try anything? lets hope so! UPDATE SOON!