Reviews for The Unexpected Effects of Leather
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
That was a great idea for all to be the Goblin King! It worked so well, and I liked the costume choices for all. And oh, leather is so dangerous. Kyoya needs to wear it much more often around Haruhi! ;-)
Loren chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Well put...
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Good.
Fox Trot 9 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
OMG... ( O_O ) Kyoya in black leather? My pants are getting smaller at the thought of it... I can totally see Kyoya taking advantage of that... It's so Kyoya, it's scary... ( O_O ) And kinda sexy, too...
Stelly chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Excellent!
The Alleycat Ulan chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Teeheeheee, you make me laugh.

I totally wanna see Kyoya in tight leather pants

Highly amusing, great work! Definitely faving it!
Kiski chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
There's a slight chance that this mental image has scarred itself permanently into my brain. (In a good way. ...Sort of.)

Keep up the good work!
sliverofmoonlight55 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Random but thank you so much! You have just melded my two favorite things into one gigantic flamboyant crack0fest of happiness!

PS. please ignore this I've had 63 pixie stix
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
HA! The whole idea of leather pants is hilarious, anyway, so I was most pleased with this fic. XD; I've never seen Labyrinth, but you've piqued my interest (would watch the whole movie thinking, 'AHAHAHA! THAT'S what he was wearing?) Very nice. XD; Keep it up.
zotlot chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Yay!

That's really all I have to say... you managed to combine two of my favourite things really well! :D
Kaidou chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
i love labyrinth, and this was a good theme. Adorable!
Little Pages chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I like this story so much i went out and rented Labyrinth just so i so could the outfits. I really thought it was funny,

-Princess Einjeru