Reviews for I've Never Seen You SasoDei
nice ending

poor lady

awesome story
FMB chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I'm sorry, but that wasn't good at all. It makes no sense for Sasori to just come on to Deidara like that, and no reason for Deidara to except it so quickly the first time he sees Sasori.

Really, work on your writing, there was barely any description of anything.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This was really fragmented. The beginning was rushed and it was totally ragged. Shouldn't Deidara be confused that this random redhead is jumping him? There's no flow and it barely makes sense. I'm not trying to be mean, but maybe you should work on the flow of your writing.
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Er...so Deidara walks out and sees Sasori for the first time, and suddenly Sasori jumps him. Er...not to be a cruel reviewer, but was the only point of writing this the lemon scene? There isn't much else TO this story...
TheNekoSiblings chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
...what is this ...?

For this certainly not a story. It was just a pile of dog .

It was poorly written and there was no description whatsoever. Grammar was okay, but really, this couldn't be more of a story then a turd.

Do us all a favour and go crawl in a ditch and die. For you certainly can't help us by posting this crap. Please. For the sake of peoples eyes, delete this ASAP. Let the good authors do what they do best. Good writing. It is not amusing to see you do these imitations which make the eyes bleed. Stop while you're ahead and do something you're good at. Not something you can't do retard.

Leave it to the professionals...

You've just been flamed.

Nothing personal really...your writing just sucks.

Daneko of the Neko Siblings