Reviews for KotOR: DARK DAY
Resacon1990 chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
OMG I love this sooo much! I remember reading it on Kotor fan media! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! You are such a great writer!
Wen chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
Ah, such a nice ending!
MasterVash chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
YAY! You got it done, and with flying colours I must say. ;D

It was great, I especially liked the last 4 paragraphs and the way you described Carth and Lire's kiss. You made it sound so touching and like it was the 'it' moment, if that makes sense. lol. (VERY well described) aw... it was so cute.

Well done Tat!
Blatant0 chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
I loved this chapter. I love how warm the relationship between Jolee and Lire is and Mission is wonderful in this chapter. I really like Carth in this chapter and I loved when he first spoke; "Lire's heart skipped a happy beat at the sound of it..." and I really liked this exchange; "..."As in gone forever and ever and they never come back except in the forms of scary blue ghosts that haunt people and scare little children in the park!" "You're confusing them with Master Vrook," Lire chuckled..." My favourite part was when Carth says; "...I don't see why we both couldn't-" and Lire's reaction. I really liked their conversation in the cockpit of the Ebon Hawk. "Lire smiled to herself; if there were one thing she prized in the galaxy, it was his voice..." and "If she kept this up, she'd go down in history as the absolute most fumbling Jedi of all time. Then again, Jedi weren't supposed to be that close to men that were undeniably attractive." The ending of this chapter was very tense. I hope Lire will be all right. Thank you for writing.
MasterWaffle chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
FINALLY!

No, I keed. Take your time. *twitch* My sanity doesn't matter.

You are awesome.
Anon chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
Yay! A new chapter, which i loved. The shadow caracter seems really interesting. Will we see him again? And it was awesome that Carth came to the rescue, maybe he would feel so useless anymore.

As usual, I can't wait for the next update.
Anon chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
The scene before they went into the council chambers was really sweet. And i wonder why Carth doesn't want to be healed? And who is this shadowy guy? More questions.

Good job, can't wait for the next chapter.
MasterWaffle chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
I thought I made it clear I don't like cliffhangers! XD

You've got me hooked.
OrchidLurver chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
WOOHO! I'm excited to see that you posted the new chapter here. I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next one, this one litterally has me at the edge of my seat!
OrchidLurver chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Wow! I just read the recent chapters you've posted...and wow! I don't know what else to say but that. I love this story and can't wait to see the next chapters you post for us!
MasterWaffle chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
So sweet! I can't wait to see how this story ends. Good job :)
Anon chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
"Bastilocracy"- brilliant, and pretty much sums up how I always pictured the Ebon Hawk to be run.

Another great chapter. I thought the flirting scene was cute. Now I am curious as to what the council is going to do to Carth's mind. I hope it isn't too bad. After all he's been through he deserves a break.

Can't wait for your next update.
AdylinJ chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
Great job. How much more fun can you have? You're doing a great job of creating humor and pity all at the same time and I'm lovin' it!

Carth's reaction to the bond will be very interesting indeed.
MasterVash chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
oh, the suspense. You've got me nearly falling off my chair tat!This story is so good! Your stories are always amazing though! YAY! Hee hee Carth is so cute! *Sighs* a girl can dream... well done! :)
Anon chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
Again, poor Carth can't catch a break. But we love to make him suffer so our girl can take care of him.

Another great chapter, can't wait to see his reaction to finding out he is bonded to Lire, and when he remembers a certain incident...

Can't wait till your next update.