Reviews for 100 Ways To Prove That I Love You
tanithlipsky chapter 27 . 3/20
good
xTheoria chapter 27 . 3/16
You already know that I LOVE this. So I don't have much to add except that I really hope there will be more themes to come!
xTheoria chapter 26 . 3/16
Zoro is just so clumsy sometimes, it's hilarious! But I love how he feels like this is something he has to make up to Nami! And he so was feeling her up, come on! I guess this somehow turned i to a crotch canon for me... Zoro feeling up Nami's surprisingly firm thighs, great! But you still can feel the intimacy between them there and that they care for each other. Even though I'm curios to know what Nami would have said of Zoro would have asked her about the nap XD
xTheoria chapter 25 . 3/16
Ah well, yes a girl is aloud to dream, right? Interesting little fantasy that Nami had there. Too bad it wasn't real. Not yet, anyway XD Maybe Nami can convince Zoro to pay her back for ogling her! Love, how Zoro is so uneasy about that! Very nice birthday fanfiction (even though I'm wondering how anybody knows that July 3rd is her birthday, given that she was found by people who didn't know her... but that's something else entirely xD)
xTheoria chapter 24 . 3/15
Wasn't it fabulous when Nami entrusted Zoro with the lockport instead of giving it to Sanji or Usopp who would have undoubtedly been the better choice to replace her? But no, she trusted Zoro with that task even though the crew must already have known about his little... problem back then! And thank you for making Nami acknowledge the moment Zoro was alone with her to watch over her. I do agree that the important thing here is that she even remember that moment and want to learn more about it! To bad you didn't conclude this Christmas theme yet! Love to read more!
xTheoria chapter 23 . 3/15
Somehow, it never gets old to see Zoro doing whatever Nami wants him to do XD And Zoro eying Nami after Chopper took her temperature was definitely a sign of concern in my eyes! That Nami returned when sending him out to shop for winter clothes xD Also, I like these casual conversations between the crewmembers, these always gives me a good vibe!
xTheoria chapter 22 . 3/15
This one made me feel so fluffy! Chopper explaining Zoro how to work on the gingerbread is just so... so... sweet beyond all measure! Chopper is just so... kawaii! And a revival of the piggy back ride, beautiful!
xTheoria chapter 21 . 3/15
Poor Zoro XD If he just hadn't peeked on Nami's mikan! So sweet how he got all excited over the idea of Nami going shopping for him and I'm sure he was actually disappointed when she exchanged her mikan! Honestly, it would have been too good to be true if they would have chosen each other, I'm just that easy to satisfy. Then again, your little twist made me smile and really feel for Zoro who feels like he gets punished for something by drawing Sanji XD Now I'm in full on Chrismas mood~
xTheoria chapter 20 . 3/15
Zoro has some naughty imagination, I'd say! Good boy xD One day, I wish, they fullfill Nami's evil idea of using Sanji's bunk as their playground, even though it was only a dream! You're such a tease, I think I'm even more disappointed than Zoro to learn that there's no Nami dressed in nothing but ribbons xD
xTheoria chapter 19 . 3/14
I hope your not growing tired of my comments but this one is very sweet, again! I love how you let Nami at least acknowledge that there seems to be a newfound distance between them. I know they've grown in these two years but I still miss their bickering! And Nami feeding Zoro her cake is a sight for sore eyes!
xTheoria chapter 18 . 3/13
Aw. So fluffy. Props to Nami for handling troublemakers! And Zoro staying in the end makes it seem as if ZoNa is watching their triplets together!
xTheoria chapter 17 . 3/11
Could somebody please send this to Oda and tell him that we could really do with this happening on the series? Some good old ZoNa teasing and Nami doing with Zoro as she pleases? I'd love to see them dance with each other just like you pictured it! I could really feel the easiness between them while reading this! Well done!
xTheoria chapter 16 . 3/10
No matter how I look at it, I can only interpret this scene as a ZoNa moment. Zoro is so used to help Nami out that catching her was like a reflex. Remembering that it was Sanji and not Nami he was with at the moment let him go of her/his... the hand. That's how I see it. And I really like your approach on how Nami would react to finding out about the bruise. And Sanji saying Zoro caught him like a prince is hilarious even though I would argue that Zoro "threw" him. He just let go and Sanji continued to fall xD Care to give us that follow-up scene were Nami makes Zoro cream her bruise aka fondle her bottom? And I really wish there would be a moment just like that betweeb Zoro and real Nami!
xTheoria chapter 15 . 3/10
Cuddly ZoNa never gets old. They should cuddle on the series, too but thats just my personal opinion! Love, how Zoro shows her his loyalty and support by telling her that he loved to beat up fishmen. And he would beat them up for her, if she wanted that. I have no doubt!
xTheoria chapter 14 . 3/10
I agree that Nami is more like Kuina than any other woman on the series, especially Tashigi. I even think that is part of the reason why Zoro and Nami have this kind of... special connection. (Even though I don't think Zoro was ever romantically interested in Kuina). Maybe he admires her for being able to believe in herself and her dream, much unlike Kuina... I have a strong feeling that these two would have gotten along in their childhood, even without Luffy or the crew. Anyway, very nice idea to go and see how they could have met when they were still young!