Reviews for 100 Ways To Prove That I Love You
Queen chapter 2 . 7/10
That was a great super detailed intamate scene. The story's amazing so far
ul-him chapter 25 . 7/8
Your drabbles always make my day. Specially such sexy ones I hope I can have Zoro as close as Nami and make my fantasies true hehe.
looking forward more drabbles and the ZoNa week too.
KimuraMinami chapter 19 . 12/8/2015
Nice piece!
I love how you adapted the SBS info in this:)
jolphuong chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
Really, Zoro? At least we know he often sleep at Nami's presence for a reason.
jolphuong chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
"...and the 'S' stared back at him"
Pfffffff... Of course it did.
KimuraMinami chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
It's a lovely little ficcie for the Xmas season. Keep the good stuff comin'!
Walis chapter 18 . 12/1/2015
Zoro hates chocolate?! He IS inhuman after all! Excited for this advent series, and hoping it means lots of updates this month!
ul-him chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
Oh my i felt so inspire to look for someone to dance with, i had lots of fun reading it, and the song was great i have really enjoy your recomendation, i can't stop imagine Zoro's face and them twirling around. Looking forward the next ZoNa.
ul-him chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
Ha ha ha for Law to get so involve on a butt bruise, and of course Zoro was directely responsable about it, so funny. Looking forward the next.
ul-him chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
So sweet , after al is Nami the one whose always keeping an eye on him. Looking forward the next chap.
ul-him chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
I totally love this drabble, the way you wrote their chilhood personalities was incredible, i loved the scenario of them meeting each other desling with their sorrows.
www.panic.com chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
Zoro being the conniving navigator and Nami being a simple-minded swords woman. With personalities still intact. I wanna see it.
lunazona chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
i freaking love this chapter omg :') so intense
ficklesticks chapter 17 . 5/11/2015
rouge x gambit zona plox
Elvi Obaa-chan chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
Very cute story, and getting Zoro to dance and being a little on the OOC side is fun from time to time, right? Thanks for sharing your lovely stories!