Reviews for Fated for Forever
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 53 . 1/5
oh this is good please update this I want to read more please update *puppy dog eyes of doom* :3
jjl2357 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Hmm. Martel seems considerably less evil/insane than Mithos was... Love the way this story is going.
And I'm going to guess that Luin gets destroyed before they get there. I wonder what's up with Magnius...
Rune chapter 53 . 10/11/2014
*Looks extremely guilty*
So, erm thanks for updating. Things are getting pretty good. *Blush*

In my defense there are an awful lot of stories here that are good but don't get updated cause of lack of interest and stuff. Eh he he he _0
banjo2E chapter 53 . 10/11/2014
Nice to see this story rise from its grave.

Looks like that old adage about things changing and staying the same is as true as ever.
Rune chapter 52 . 10/9/2014
...Seriously?!

What a cruel cliffhanger. Please continue the story.
*Glances at date last updated* Well ****.
azure blue espeon chapter 51 . 5/12/2013
Nice chapter. I had no idea what was happening in the beginning, but context clues help some.
accident prone chapter 50 . 7/4/2012
Wow, quick update! And also: WOW, 50 chapters. That's crazy amazing. Definitely excited to see what happens next with Alicia, and I love how intelligent Raine is. I love how she just says "it wasn't difficult." Ahh, Raine. We all love you. Next chapter should be badass from the sounds of it!
azure blue espeon chapter 50 . 7/3/2012
I'd be tired too if I found out that everything I knew was a lie, seeing my parents after they abandoned me and my new born brother, oh and lets not forget the fact that practically everyone I know is an immortal angel.
Kiomori chapter 49 . 7/1/2012
Hah! Kvar's finally dead! I never liked that man, even in fics where he's a "good guy".

Alicia is still alive? Hopefully they can manage to save her from the exsphere before it kills her. Regal and her deserve a happy ending at least once.

I can't wait to see the next chapter!
accident prone chapter 49 . 6/30/2012
Ahh, that's really awesome! I'm excited to see this again. :) And don't worry about the wait, I think we all know how Real Life can be. It's also really funny because I was just thinking about this fic, like, yesterday. Me, psychic? Psh, maybe.

Anyway, that said. I just really wanted to say that I like how you're pulling things together, and as always it's really cool to see how the dynamics of the characters have changed and it's awesome to see characters who were totally dead in the game having a role-however small-in this. Also, glad to see Kvar dead. Just. You know. Personal preference.

I feel like there was one other thing...oh, yes! I like how much you use dialogue to tell the story! That's really cool! This fic is just really cool. But you probably knew that already.
Eriyu chapter 49 . 6/30/2012
ALICIAAA! Wow, should've seen that coming. Awesome. And I love the beginning, with Kratos doing the things, for some reason; I don't know. And okay, that last scene is amazing and the lines work out perfectly never believe otherwise I love you! x_x
Eriyu chapter 48 . 9/6/2011
PRESEA! :D Yay! It actually took me till you said her name to get it, too. I was like, "Pink haired woman? There's no pink haired women..." but now I get things. What's she gonna dooooo?

But aaaaugh, Mithos! D: (I feel bad for saying this, but it is kinda exciting to have him back to see what's going to happen. w) Hmm, did him coming back have anything to do with Colette getting upset? Or something else, or just random timing?

Updates are welcome! :3
Taeniaea chapter 48 . 8/29/2011
cool story
iwasnthere622 chapter 48 . 8/28/2011
I liked it! Hi, Presea! :D

I liked the Colette at the end, and the Mithos switch. And the evil dictator is back, yay!

:D
green ninja93 chapter 20 . 8/26/2011
Yo Green here, I enjoyed the chapter it was very fun to read. I love the scene with Lloyd those scenes are always the funnest to read but it might be because I have a Lloyd bias XD. Anyway nice job by the way I am loving each chapter more and more.