Reviews for Battle of the Sexes
coexist love chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Oh! That was hot!

But damn! Tony ruined it! Ziva better make him fall to pieces.
ncisgirl101 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
I LOVE THAT SONG! :P:P hehe! Great chapter! WAKE THEM UP! I'm unhappy that they sleep! hehe awesome work! I MUST READ MORE!
VerityFrancesB chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
YES! Awesome awesome awesome! SUCH a good idea! Brilliant, I love it!

Did I mention that I like this alot?

V!

xox
Ziva4Tony chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
You need to put a cold shower warning on your story. Oh this was so incredible. You really have the characters pegged. Tony is in so much trouble. Hm wonder if Tony will think of protection eventually it was not listed in the rules. LOL Keep it up. Oh I hate to wait but it will be worth it.
teisha chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
wow...that's hot...can't wait for the next chapter...go ziva! ;-)
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Muahh. How hot was this? Fantastic.

And the Pointer Sisters rule!

Please update soon! Crush him Ziva!
LadyTrish chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
I have one word for this chapter...wow...can't wait for the next...:))
aserene chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Excellent chapter, very very intense. Ziva is so going to get the next round. Tony won't know what hit him.
Balou chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Very steamy, but in a good way! I can't wait for some GIRL POWER!
PaperHat chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Fantastic chapter! Need a cold shower to calm down now. Loved Tony's reaction when he woke up realised it was Ziva he was with. God help Little Tony in the next chapter! Excellent!
Cable Addict chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Yeah. Totally.

GO ZIVA!
Cake-Otaku chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
OMG!

I think i am addicted to your story!Please keep going!

Just a little thing:

The song summer vine from ville valo and Natalia Avelon goes perfect with the story!
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Haha, oh man, this promises to be an interesting fic. I can just see it now - Tony. Ziva. Abby. Tony trying to prove his point. Ooh, sounds fun to me. (I mean, that's just how I see it. Not that that's what you've written. Would be nice, but I won't complain if it's not. Much. Heh.)
Liat1989 chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Cute chapter.
Harleyzgirl chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Yesterday's juicy lisp was so luscious I had to read the passage to my dl who then felt the urge to wipe his face like Tony, lol.

Today, I nearly went up in flames with anticipation. "Little Tony" is practically a character unto himself at this point.

Bring on the smut. Now, I'm off to bed so I'll also be rested up for the next chapter. :o)
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »