Reviews for Battle of the Sexes
KissofCrimson chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
*fans self* Wow, I feel like I need a cigarette and a cold shower after reading that(and I don't even smoke!) It may have been smutt, or started out as such, but whatever it was it was great. I loved every minute of it and wish that it was a tad bit longer. I didn't want it to end.
TillyMe chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
what a sex comedy.:)) Cracked up all the way.
Shatterwing chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
Loved IT!

This is a perfect Tiva fic!

love love love love!
moonfaerie326 chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
Oh the smut, the wonderfully written smut. _

There were so many moments within this story in which I absolutely adored. From the very first chapter which had me giggling at Tony's slightly offended state, though he probably wouldn't have admitted to such a fact, to the ending line in Chapter 2 where Ziva states she fully intends to "go down." I was laughing at the most inopportune moments as I became further entranced in this fic. The build up was splendid, and the sex was heated, very much in character despite the fact that this situation will sadly not be played out within though show - though it rightfully should. I loved the moments in which the seriousness struck where Ziva decides it would be best to walk away and keep their time together as a fond memory and Tony convinces her to stay. It was cute.

I give you props for such a fantastic piece of fiction, brightened my day before work!
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
lol! if this has a sequel it should involve girl talk, boy talk, sex talk, sex dreams, and more tivativativa! :]
SA3466996 chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
Wow... what a fantastic ride! I really like your style... it's intelligent, well thought out, keenly observant, humorous and very creative. Really really good job!
SA3466996 chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
No please he can't be thinking about the bet... not now!
SA3466996 chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
What a great chapter... lovely powerful emotional scene at the start and then balanced with the hilarity of the food fight... the descriptions of which were amazing!
SA3466996 chapter 8 . 12/24/2008
Gone from nicely simmering to boiled over to omg call the fire brigade! Wow
SA3466996 chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
Simmered and positively boiled over! Wow... do you have a way with words!

And yep - Tony can be such an a** at times. Ziva is going to have so much fun.
SA3466996 chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
“I’m going to do something I don’t usually do with women,” he said. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows. “I’m going to let you have the remote while I clean up. Don’t mistreat it.” - Classic DiNozzo.

You made them fall asleep... that was perfect!
SA3466996 chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Still nicely simmering away! I loved the call and response of your writing and the parallel thought processes of Tony and Ziva - especially the paras on big vs small and drunk or not drunk. Very well written.
SA3466996 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
I want to go to that hotel... a walk in tub! I haven't lived!

A very nicely simmering Tiva!
SA3466996 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
This is pure class... I like the parallels you've got going... both questionning whether they really want to go ahead and then both adamant that they'd be the one coming out on top!

The boxing metaphor is perfect... I've even got 'Eye of the Tiger' playing in my head now. Can't get it out of my head now... Argh!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »