Reviews for Battle of the Sexes
SA3466996 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
'Mp' - oh brilliant... v clever... v funny!

Only just started reading but was hooked at Chapter 1.
Vani88 chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
Great story... although I miss the total happy end... I can really imagine a sequel to this story, would be great to have them use this experience to fall in love and go out... Great work though :D
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Only from the first chapter it already sounds great... am reading what follows...
hermit hideaway chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
This was a great story which had me laughing out loud constantly. Plus, some of the scenes were kind of hot. I wonder if this is the beginning of a relationship? Don't forget to change your story status mark to complete by the way. Great work again!
luvin-the-coffee chapter 11 . 6/11/2008
Hilarious! So hilarious and sweet... and oh man, that Ziva chapter with the bondage almost killed me... that was SO like her. I loved the little endearing Tiva moments too, though I'm happy that you didn't have them profess their love to each other at the end.. that would have been far too predictable! Thanks for that awesome, super funny fic :)
Princess456 chapter 11 . 5/30/2008
hahaha great i loved it
jfine chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
Ties suck!

This calls for a rematch!
vipercharmed chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
I love Gibbs, he is so funny
EnglishChocolate chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
WOW! Definately one of the better TIVA stories about. Very well written and VERY VERY HOT! I loved it. Now that the new Season has just started (we watched the second ep of the 5th season yesterday, which i absolutely loved because of Jealous Ziva. I loved the bathroom scene) i'm just in that zone. I like stories like yours that is meant orignally to be something small and turns into something even better. Means you were in the zone as well. If you write any more TIVA stuff whatever rating let me know. I'm definately a fan.
Silvergrass chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
wow, been a great many chapters!
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
I can't believe it's over!

You have to do a sequel! How about a week of mind blowing sex. hehe

Loved iz. But you know that!
LadyTrish chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
really liked the story...leave it to Gibbs to know everything:))
Ziva4Tony chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
Great story. Love Gibbs so called enforcement of rule 12.
Paragon Dragon chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
This was a great story. I just loved it. At first I thought that Ziva was going to win this, but now I think it's a lot more fun that it was a tie. Anyhow, thanks for a very enjoyable reading
1547291 chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
Thank you so much for writing and sharing it. I couldn't stop laughing with this one. The part where everybody knew what happened was the best.

You really did great. Thanks I enejoyed it, specially this chapter and Gibbs' reaction towards them.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »