Reviews for Immortality for the Mortally Challenged
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Great job with this scene. I was going to attempt it but ended up in a completely different direction. You did a much better job than I could have!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I loved the episode too. Thanks so much for writing this. I also wanted to have seen it in the show. You did a great job. Loved it.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
After all, there’s no point in hurt without comfort, right?

I like the way you think! Great tag - I thought this scene was needed too! You filled it in nicely - next time I watch the epi I will be wondering where it went.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
TraSan strikes again _

Love it! Thanks for writing this, it was much needed!

(And I swear I'll catch up on DMTnT soon!)
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
*happy sigh* THAT was the moment I was waiting for! Thank you! And I agree-he was def one of the best Crazy though, isn't it? Why would someone want to live SO long? And really, what friends was he hanging out with? lol He'd have to be lonely.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I love this! Of course you know that! We need a few more brotherly moments...just a few, Mr. Kripke.

Five Impalas with a nice fresh eyeball.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
hi, i really liked your 1 shot here, too bad it wasnt included. thursday's promo is beyond words for me and i know ill die.
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Pity they can't go back and redo this episode with this extra scene. Sam lying restrained on that table was just itching for that 'something extra'. Then Dean, being the big brother we all love so much coming to the rescue, *guh*.

I have to admit, once I tried writing an episode 'gap-filler' but I just didn't have the ability to get the actual conversations that were in the episode down, word for word. I must say, you did this perfectly. It did truely feel that I was seeing the episode, but with your additions!

Brilliant. Thank you.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Ok - so I have cheated, I've only managed to see 2 of the 3rd season (its killing me), so I have to make do with the trailers and what people write on FFnet to feed my obsession!

Wow - I can't wait to see this episode, ane I'll get this story out so I can read it as soon as its finished!

Great work!

Hob x
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I was really hoping someone would write this missing scene.

Thank you!

I really liked this episode, it was creepy and had a good mystery, plus (I hope you don't mind) the brothers finally won a round against Bela.

Anyway, after watching the emotional scene of the brothers going separate ways, so they could each search for a way to save Dean, we needed a scene where they reunited. I hated when the show broke for a commercial.

I also loved how your story gave us an insight to what Sam was thinking as the doctor prepared to take his eyes.

I had some favorite lines - 'Sam could read understanding in Dean’s eyes. “I always will if I can,” Dean said, determination shone in the mossy depths. - and Sam's answer, “Me too.”

'What he did know was that right here, right now, Dean was with him and Sam wanted to keep it that way.'

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

I really needed the smile.

Take care.
Manavie chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
:D that was a great read. Thank you for it

I love the episode and LOVE your lil tag :D
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
A great big ditto on your author's note. We didn't even get the half-hug of HOME *grumbles* - guess Mystery Spot used up this season's hug quota. *grumbles more*

Thanks for this much needed missing scene, fixing my only real issue with this eppy. Twas, well, yum!

Sculls
bree1387 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Thank you for writing this. I was so disappointed when they cut Dean freeing Sam. Major missed moment for comfort. :( This filled in the gap perfectly.
FullMetal Edward chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Great one shot. I actually had forgotten about the vise and the fact that Sam really wouldn't have been able to see anything at all and would have understandably freaked when Dean came over at first, I wish they'd shown it!

I think the Doc is one of the freakiest characters yet if only because of the way he tried to justify his actions and didn't see himself as a monster. The one thing that REALLY freaked me out about him was that he had the means to knock these people unconscious and he purposefully waited for them to wake up so he could watch their terror and they could feel everything he did to them. The heart guy especially, the Doc knew he was going to kill him, he could have taken the heart while the guy was unconscious but he waited for him to wake up and then did it without any kind of pain medication.

Anyway, good job! I could actually picture everything and you wrote it in such a way that it fit beautifully with the overall feel of the story, I really could see this being a scene for the show that they cut due to time constraints (along with the scene of Dean on the phone as Doc Benton gets the journal and drags Sam out and I SO wanted to see that, such a Dean Angst opportunity!)So thanks for the great scene and I'll stop writing a book now! :O)
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Great story.

It's true, they have to save time and oftenly doesn't show us the brothers taking care of each other. :(

I though this episode was pretty disgusting but interesting at the same time...
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »