Reviews for Immortality for the Mortally Challenged
carocali chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Agreed! I really liked this episode and we always miss that extra little something when the boys 'rescue' each other. God, not the eyes! What would we do without Sam's eyes!

This was a nice touch to a good episode - constant care back and forth between the two. Although next week...

Thanks for finding the time to eek this out!

Ash8 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh yes, yes. I was so hoping that someone would write this - when I was watching I was disappointed that we didn't get this scene (well, we rarely do - I know they have to more the story along) but I still wanted it - and here it is. Perfect.

Also, I liked just how desperate you showed Sam here. I remember thinking when I was watching "come on Sam, you don't really want your brother to look and be like this guy?" but he is so desperate to keep him from hell - he'll do anything. Luckily Dean saw straight. (though burying him alive for eternity? ek.)

Sorry I rambled. Great tag.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
LOVED this! You're absolutely right, there’s no point in hurt without comfort. And I too would have loved to see this wee moment between the brothers. Thank you so much for filling in that little gap so successfully.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I loved the way you added some brotherly comfort to he story told Thusday night. It pieced together the moments between Dean rescuing Sam and giving the creepy doctor his just desserts!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Great missing scene. Nothing could have made the show better but seeing this in there. It would've been the perfect brother moment and was much needed. This makes the show complete in my eyes. Thanks for the awesome read.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
cute idea, i totally agree with you

nicely done

KatieLB chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
i agree 100% we just needed a little brother confirmation that they were both ok! great job
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Thank you so much for filling in the gap that this episode so demanded. Seriously doctor McCreepy and the whole eyeball fetish left me looking through splintered fingers - gah! Then you highlight Dean swinging back into full big brother mode and lordy was he a delight to behold (esp' when our Sammy almost didn't get to see it!).

I know I owe you a gaggle of reviews for your other equally brilliant works so let this be just the tip of the iceberg as I try and play catch up once more. Rozzy
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh, my dear! You have completed it for me. Awesome little gap filler I desperately needed. Amazing job.

Billy Drago was fantastic, wasn't he? One of the best character actors out there in my opinion.

Thanks so much.

Is it Thursday, yet?
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I was going to write my own version of this, but I couldn't think of a way to do it. I love your version, so I'm not going to write one. Look out for my post 3.15 fic though.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Ha, I just knew someone will write something about that little scene. And you did it in a very lovely and believable way. I can actually see this happen. And I agree with you...what is hurt without comfort?'s nothing :)

ukfan101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
nice missing scene! great job.
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I loved this. You're right, that scene should have been put in! :D
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3