Reviews for The Greatest of These is Love
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Loved it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I love this story..its so amazing.
MizuMizu chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
such a cute story, I find it adorable when Gaara seeks comfort in kankuro's bed. It would be funny if someone walked in though :-P
Keicko chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
I've really enjoyed this series. Although the statement about Gaara having not lost his temper in years isn't really true. He lost it two or three times in the last chapter of Requiem. But that's just a nitpick. You're one of the best writers for Gaara and Kankuro. I hope you're feeling better by the way.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
another amazing story, aw I love sandsibs fics, great job I really loved how you displayed all their emotions and the bonds between them, keep up the good work!
Halan Lore chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
I liked the end, it was sweet. This was awesome!
Mystical Sand chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
I loved this chapter. It's just too bad the series has come to an end. I've really enjoyed watching the growth and progression of Gaara and Kankuro's relationship. It's great how Gaara realizes that Kankuro loves him and how he's become so comfortable calling him his older brother. They've built a strong bond and seem to understand each other very well despite their differences.

One of my favorite parts was how Gaara hoped to die of chakra exhaustion when he thought he'd lost Kankuro and how he quickly reversed that decision upon learning his brother could still make it. It was nice to see him think about how important his siblings are to him, how they're the two people in the village he wants to protect the most. He's come a long way, and I'm glad he didn't have to rely on Naruto or reflect back to him throughout the story. I'm glad he's able to appreciate all that Kankuro, Temari, and other people are doing for him too.

I'm almost sad that Koji (and most of the Aida Clan) had to die, but somehow I don't think he would have heeded the Oracle's warning either way. By the way, is she still alive? Or his brother or his cousin? The character was developed very well, and I like how his cause and opinions weren't completely black and white.

The hospital scene was one of the best in this series. Gaara struggling to get to Kankuro and their whole conversation was adorable, especially how they both admitted that believing the other was dead was the worst moment of their lives (and worse for Gaara than when Yashamaru betrayed him). I also liked Gaara's reaction to Kankuro calling him Kazekage-sama and how they can tease each other so easily now. Their personalities work well together. And of course I loved the lines from the first two stories, especially what Gaara repeated about blood and family. Kankuro really made an impression on him there.

Again, I loved this series and am sorry to see it end. You've made some wonderful developments for Gaara's character and his relationship with Kankuro, some that I wish we could see in the anime/manga as well.
Tammy chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Thank goodness they both survived. I like how Gaara wanted to die with his brother. They've come a long way and built an incredible bond. The hospital scene was very touching as well. This has been a great series. I'm just sorry to see it end.
Storymaster Caith chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
oh thank god he lived. *hugs story with all her might* I love your writing with the white hot intensity of a thousand burning suns.
Gabwr chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Great ending. Garra sure took care the problem. Them in the hospital was cute.
XcuppycakeX15 chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
This story was so great. You are officaily my fav. author on fanfiction. Cant wait for more of your stories )
CandyGirl999 chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
YAY! THE SAND BROTHERS ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN! WHOOPY! _

I just love you and your stories SO MUCH! And I thought it was really clever of you to have them use quotes from the previous stories, what with the whole 'blood of my blood' and 'buy me a teddy bear' thing. I mean HOW do you keep us entertain constantly, it's so amazing?

Love always,

CandyGirl
Blacknbluesiren chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
*flail* THAT WAS AWESOME!

ah, I loved how Gaara just crushed all of them. That was so satisfying.

And then waking up in the hospital (smart docs for putting them in the same room :P It woudln't just be Gaara's wrath they'd be facing if they woke up separated. I imagine Kankuro would be a bit pissed too :P)Definitely loved the moment of Gaara clambering over the bedrails like 'i'm going to kill the inventor of these damn things'

Such wonderfulness! Thank you for updating!
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Wow. And an amazing ending to an amazing story. I am really glad that you write. Thank you so much! This was a wonderful story.
Sandshinobi00 chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Omg! Yay! Happy ending after all! *glomps you* I love you! These fic of yours are just great!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »