Reviews for Claustrophobia
SoulEffect chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I absolutely loved it, I've read so many Azure fic's but I just can't find many that are as well written and stay IC.
I am so glad I glad I came across this and I love the interaction between the two.
The build up, the slow pace, the characterisation was all perfect, great job :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
*squee*

I'm not picky about pairings, except when characterization is stretched beyond breaking point. It wasn't, so I have no issues here. I'm just going to blame Kaiba being unusually open on his recent bout of near-panic.

The Chino's/finishing each other's sentences bit cracked me up.

And nice job finding a plausible reason for why Anzu would know you can disinfect a wound with alcohol (though I'm not sure wine would be strong enough).
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Yay for Seto/Anzu with tacos! Blood doesn't bother me that much, so it was okay. I actually like Seto/Anzu as a pairing, especially when she isn't making friendship speeches. Good for you for making such a good fic! :D
Nevaeh Rei Sandz chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was so good! Maybe you should make another chapter to this. It was AWESOME.
KM Seward chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
LOVED IT! You're AMAZING! XD XD FAVORITE'S LIST! NOW!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
*giggles* Take away what they're familiar with, and both of them are probably great company (when they're not panicking, at least).

XD,

brittney
ww chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I really like the way you wrote Anzu and Kaiba becoming friends. In some ways, it's an unexpected kind of friendship, but you've made it very believable. You wrote Anzu with enough humor and willingness to take Kaiba's barbs without getting too defensive (unlike the other guys), you wrote a Kaiba who is (first impressions aside) a decent, almost chivalrous guys, and all in all, I really like this piece.
Chicary chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh this story was slick, like a brand new car. I grinned the entire time reading it. Thank you for writing it, I love it to bits!
Elias chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great Story
jessi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great story with a fresh angle!
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I thought that considering how obsessed I am with this fic, it would be good to drop a review.

I LOVED this fic the first time I read it and the million other times I've read it when I can't find anything else to read.

I love your characterization of Anzu and Kaiba. And the friendship aspects were great too.

Commi
kiniyakkii chapter 1 . 2/20/2009

I love this! Granted, I believe Kaiba would

have been a tad bit more stubborn to admit

any of this, but its completely believable.
To-Remember-Me-By chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Fantastic! i loved every word! it's so hard to find a decent Anzu/Seto fic in which both characters are IC! but YOU, my friend, pulled it off brilliantly! Great Job!
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Brilliant I tell you! Absolutely ! I'm pretty sure something like this would exactly happen except Kaiba wouldn't give up this easily on telling Anzu about his past life. But extraordinary, nonetheless. Too bad it's a one shot! It would be brilliant if you would update!

I don't think Anzu would "date" Kaiba that easily either,but hey, this is the world of fandom so this estory still makes sense.

Hoping that you'll update...

Severine
jarjayes chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. It was very well done and very well plotted.

It was different from many I have read.

It was simple but very well played.

And it was sweet.

I usually get bothered when people have the characters in a motel in about the first five minutes of the story.

Really liked it!